Reviews for Like Father Like Daughter
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love it. *sniffle-cry-sniff* But it is really sad still. I don't get to see much of him and feel sorry for him. I like Rene for being Bella's mother and for loving her but she's... not the best person
ickaren chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
What a great insight! I had never thought about that angle on Charlie's anger with Edward. Now it makes perfect sense, and Charlie really did seem to forgive Edward as time went on an he could see how happy Bella was with him. He learned to trust Edward again.
happyfacelover chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh, this is really good to! You're an awesome writer! This really shows more about Charlie even though it's short.
FairlyOddChick91 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Great Job! Very well written, I could totally see this convo really happening!
kandra chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I can totally imagine this scene happening in cannon. It would make a lot of sense if Charlie gets his answer with this analogy... There is no doubt he loves ReneƩ a lot, and would welcome her back without thinking it too much.

Great oneshot. Loved it!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Bella's answer makes a lot of sense and I'm glad that Charlie understood her...great story!
Sorceress Jade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Awesome. Again, well done. I like your internal perspective on Charlie. This really sings true to him.
Twilight is my brand of heroin chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Well done. This story was truly heartwarming. I love how Bella finally made Charlie understand why she went back to Edward. "Edward isn't like mom. He came back." That was pure genious. You are a talented writter. I love how u can write funny stories like "Attention, all Wal-mart customers" and also write sweet, touching stories too. Good job
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Really nice. It seems very true to the characters. Every word is just right.
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
that was .. just so - sob - beautiful! i loved it!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
that was sweet
Sharon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww, this was a good story. :o]

Thank you.

Especially the last paragraph:

'Abruptly, she stood and picked up the plates, carrying them to the sink. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. He was back. As long as he kept coming back, it would be okay.'

Haha, so cute :]
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
LOVED THIS! perfect ending
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was great :) The first story I read with Charlie's point of view.
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
AW! So sweet! I never made the connection between Charlie and Renee and Edward and Bella before so, wow i feel like I've just had an epiphony! Hehe! Anyways good luck with your writing and all else. Cute One shot!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »