Reviews for Peonies
VamCx chapter 22 . 3/13
Every chapter had me crying, but that final one caused a true waterfall. My handkerchief is overly saturated at this point. So beautifully sad.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2019
Great story, so emotional. You had me in tears
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 22 . 10/31/2019
Wow... the amount of crying and sobbing I did reading this tiny little story was immense. It was a beautifully heartbreaking story. I wish I knew if they found each other.
Kopec1982 chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
Well that’s sad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
It was SUCH a great story! It ended in a bittersweet way and I was crying and saying why why did that happen? It was well written though...
PS. I'm 14 and if you ever see this sillybella please answer(seriously I don't know why I'm even writing this)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
It was SUCH A GREAT STORY! It ended in a bittersweet way and I am crying and saying why why did that happen? It was well written though! (I don't know why I'm posting since you won't even see that review)
PS. I'm 14 years old and in case you see that please answer sillybella ️
Kemq chapter 22 . 5/13/2019
Great story
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2019
You killed me sillybella... I can't even describe how devastated I feel right now... (and I'm only 15)!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2019
You killed me sillybella...I can't even describe how devastated I feel right now... (and I'm only 15)
diamondnightskies chapter 22 . 3/9/2019
This was really heartwrenching, but very well written. I thought at first that the alternating POV was going to bug me, especially since we were left to figure it out on our own each chapter, but it didn't at all. It was actually interesting.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2019
I was sobbing continuously.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 12 . 2/6/2019
THAT'S asinine. I can't believe I just read that. Edward could easily pass for a 20 year old, he's tall enough and lean enough. At worst, she'd get called a cougar.

That's a terrible plot point and I can not take it serious.
AilisRook-Dante chapter 22 . 10/23/2018
I cried so much so sad but so beautiful
vwalsh chapter 22 . 10/7/2018
I still love your story even after all this time
PotterheadTwihard chapter 21 . 9/19/2018
Nooooooooooooo...
This was an amazing story but whyyyyyyyyyy
Still a really good story and the grammar is good too so I liked this story a it killed me inside to read it.
5/5