Reviews for Peonies
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 8/29
THIS gutted me.
DawnBreaker8 chapter 22 . 7/28
Omg I’m sobbing. That was heartbreaking but so beautifully written.
adtprasad chapter 22 . 7/20
The saddest Twilight fanfiction ever. I was sobbing through the last four chapters. Hoped you would end it with them being together again in heaven, but it was so good
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 7/20
I sobbed through this heart wrenching story, it was beautifully written.
Sandy2348 chapter 21 . 6/8
This is so good. Ugh my tears! Cried my eyes out. I'm a sucker for a sad story. Bravo!
Just Sus chapter 22 . 1/15
This was probably the saddest story in Twilight that I've ever read! I was hoping you'd end it with a vision of Edward and Bella reunited in Heaven or something. This broke my heart!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/15
This is so sad! I haven't stopped crying...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
She can relate to Rose now
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
Did Victoria come back?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2020
It’s rare to find an Edward Bella pairing that is truly unique while still keeping the characters true to themselves. This is a really well written and well thought out story. Great job!
VamCx chapter 22 . 3/13/2020
Every chapter had me crying, but that final one caused a true waterfall. My handkerchief is overly saturated at this point. So beautifully sad.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2019
Great story, so emotional. You had me in tears
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 22 . 10/31/2019
Wow... the amount of crying and sobbing I did reading this tiny little story was immense. It was a beautifully heartbreaking story. I wish I knew if they found each other.
Kopec1982 chapter 21 . 6/28/2019
Well that’s sad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
It was SUCH a great story! It ended in a bittersweet way and I was crying and saying why why did that happen? It was well written though...
PS. I'm 14 and if you ever see this sillybella please answer(seriously I don't know why I'm even writing this)
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »