Reviews for Peonies
hannahclan chapter 22 . 1/20
I’ve read this story a few times . Always brings me to tears . One of my all time favourite stories . So beautifully written. Thank you
Light Gaia chapter 22 . 9/8/2022
I hope Edward is in the afterlife. I understand Bella's decision to die as a human. Still I wished for a happy ending but bittersweet endings can be a bit better.
Light Gaia chapter 9 . 9/8/2022
I think forgiveness is good but Bella forgives too soon. Sorry but Edward left her behind for 20 years. Not looking after her, not watching over her from a far. Not leaving anything behind that could help her focus on something else like the attempt to give her a scholarship. Zero. I find it slightly disappointing. Where is the accountability?
Babypython chapter 22 . 12/23/2021
Sad, but a good read and true to characters. Even 14 years later this story still made me sob through the whole thing. While the ending may be tragic, it is also bittersweet and appropriate that both find some semblance of peace.
Bevey99 chapter 22 . 8/29/2021
THIS gutted me.
DawnBreaker8 chapter 22 . 7/28/2021
Omg I’m sobbing. That was heartbreaking but so beautifully written.
adtprasad chapter 22 . 7/20/2021
The saddest Twilight fanfiction ever. I was sobbing through the last four chapters. Hoped you would end it with them being together again in heaven, but it was so good
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
I sobbed through this heart wrenching story, it was beautifully written.
Sandy2348 chapter 21 . 6/8/2021
This is so good. Ugh my tears! Cried my eyes out. I'm a sucker for a sad story. Bravo!
Just Sus chapter 22 . 1/15/2021
This was probably the saddest story in Twilight that I've ever read! I was hoping you'd end it with a vision of Edward and Bella reunited in Heaven or something. This broke my heart!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/15/2021
This is so sad! I haven't stopped crying...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
She can relate to Rose now
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
Did Victoria come back?
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2020
It’s rare to find an Edward Bella pairing that is truly unique while still keeping the characters true to themselves. This is a really well written and well thought out story. Great job!
VamCx chapter 22 . 3/13/2020
Every chapter had me crying, but that final one caused a true waterfall. My handkerchief is overly saturated at this point. So beautifully sad.
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »