Reviews for Peonies
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Why no change?
emmzac chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Still a blubbering mess - I hope you still get these review alerts and get to see how much your stories are appreciated and continue to be read years later.
Just amazing!
emmzac chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
I'm a blubbering meets right now. This is not how I saw this ending and although I see and understand there are not many Fics out there that give us an ending like this. I guess this was Edwards HEA.

There is another fic that is similar to this in some ways but very different in others. It's called Letters to You by MPG : s/6332932/1/Letters-to-You

This has now been added to my Favourites and again I'm so glad I found it ( thanks to Perry Maxwell as I found it in her favourite stories list) and thanks for sharing such a heart warming story.
emmzac chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I hope that Emm and Alice can work their magic and change Bellas mind. Still can get over the fact that I've only just found this and to think it's been completed for 7 yrs.
KBD chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
this was a great story
emmzac chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I found this early this morning and now that I have to go to work I'm wishing I hadn't. I don't want to stop. This has been so far an interesting take and I'm really enjoying it. I know this is complete and has been for many years so I could just open the last chapter to see how it plays out but I'm not going to. This looks like it going to be an amazing E/B journey and I don't wNt to miss any of it. I'm not even sure if you read these reviews after all this time. It if you do, thanks for sharing and I can't wIt to get home later this afternoon to continue.
Kikita chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
I cried through every chapter. You are a brilliant writer. I read a lot of fanfiction and rarely came across someone who could play with my emotions as well as you did. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Blomman chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
*sobbing and crying*
helenemc chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
Beautifully written story. There was so much strength in this Bella. I cried at the end, but it could have only ended this way.
ImmortalSwan chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
I love this. It moved me to tears
thingshavechanged chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
jesus christ i dont think a story has ever made me cry this much, good writing, good plot, and good ending no matter how sad it was.
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »