Reviews for Peonies
hanadi J chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Oh.
:o
DeliciousCarrot chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Anyone else realise that she's 38 and he's 17? That's kinda weird if she does become a vampire, just saying...
Lily chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
This was such a sad story I'm in tears right now I don't think that anyone else be able to catch so much of my emotion like you did when I read this story you are right a good author does know when to stop and I think you are a good writer because you stopped at the most amazing time but I just wish that they didn't have to die. This is or shall I say was an amazing story you my friend are an amazing so I beg of you to not stop wrighting because if you do stop wrighting then who else will capture so much emotion in just 21 pages this makes you a true writer so take this advice personally don't you give up on your wrighting because you have real potential no matter what anyone else says don't you dare give up on your writing ms future best selling author you please!

Love,Lily
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
oh my gosh! That was so sad! I almost cried and that's saying something because books never make me cry. You are a fantastic author! Aw its was so sad, Edwards reaction and the Cullen reaction. Thank you for writing this story, I am now going to read another one of your stories :)
kokobun chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
how can u love a story and at the same time, wish you'd never read it? that is a hell of a feat for a writer to accomplish-good for you!
my-thyme chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I'm sitting here crying. Well done.
RubyDee chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Dearest SillyBella,

I have been "cleaning house" removing alerts and favorites from my ff acct. I once again skimmed through Peonies. Having been in this fandom for five years, I find this story as beautiful now as the first time I read it.

Thank You for sharing Peonies with us.

RubyDee
Jennifer chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Very sad and very well written
4MeJasper chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.
Amy Shaar chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
This was a truly beautiful story and the first the I actually cried during the final chapters. Absolutely a fantastic deep heartfelt story that will and does hold the hearts of all who read it. Keep up the great work :)
Mernzi chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
One of the best stories I've ever read! That was absolute perfection. I've been in a bit of a ff slump recently, flouncing so called angst-y story's. Your exquisite piece of writing hit the spot. THIS is angst in all it's glory and I will read it again and again and cry my eyes out again and again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gorgeous words with the world. Your story will forever own a piece of my heart.

M xx
YoungKittenWhitlock chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
This was amazing. I actually gave one of those slow dramatic claps at the end of it lol. I really, really enjoyed it.
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
:'(
jdc0630 chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Well, I made it as far as chapter 16 & just couldn't put it off any more. I went to the last chapter of the story & lost it.

I just don't understand how you could do this...killing them both.

I love a little angst in some of my stories, but this was too much.

It was a beautifully told story of two lovers finally ending up together...but in death !?

Thank you for sharing your story with me, even though I wish I had not read it.
I'm all for a HEA !