Reviews for Peonies
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
Such a beautiful story! TY I needed a good cry.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
That was so beautiful and what Bella needed. I am ok with either choice she makes.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Saw this fic in Edward's bloodtype's faves. Love it.
rachash chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I just read this in one sitting and cried the entire time. This was a beautiful story even though it was so sad. Thank you for sharing.
notsupposedtotal chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
;( brought tears to my eyes, that was beautiful.
Joanne chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
The story is so sad and I still can't believe they died without a happy ever after :( well at least I can comfort myself thinking that they will join each other in heaven :')
amiboo chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
This was good but so sad.
Thing in the fridge chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
First, and most important:
thank you for writing, posting, and *keeping* this story.
I hope that you may still be reading reviews, at least from time to time.

For me, the decisions taken here in "Peonies" ring truer to the Bella and Edward I met in the books than in the story I found when I read BD. Here, Bella and Edward are still brim-full of that trenchant stubbornness which defines them both in the first three books. It's an immovable moral compass: an absolute conviction in each of their minds of the only way to live their love for the other.
In real life, of course, that almost inevitably leads to disaster. But it is the vital lifeblood of storywriting, which is why I still can't get through "Peonies" without tears streaming down my face in a most unfamiliar fashion. *grins, and wipes away another: this is no way for a grown woman to behave!*

Of course it's not all about Bella and Edward. No, no, it's really not! Through you and this story, I've gained a fresh view of other characters too.

Jacob is so real, and so very himself. I can still see the boy from the books in the eyes of the grown man he's become here.

And Emmett is magnificent. Absolutely true to canon but seen here more clearly, in perfect focus and inner detail. As if through more-than-human eyes.
*wonders whose you borrowed?*
;)

A postscript.
To close the final curtain at the end of chapter 21.
Not my words, of course. I wouldn't have the effrontery. ;]

"A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things "
Thinkingaboutnothing chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This story is so sad, and so beautiful. I thought Bella made the right decision, not letting herself be changed, but that Edward was downright selfish and the wolves should never have done what they asked of him.
kellneriner chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Found your story here .

And ohmygoodness this really is a tearjerker isn't it. I keep waiting for Edward to change her but when the end came, I think this was the best for her, and for him. Couldn't help but hope to read about them in 'heaven' in the last chap though :P Awesome fic. Thumbs up.
goldseadragon chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
Bella has always been so straightforward, and she considers them family. I don't know why she doesn't just come out and say "Because I don't want to remember being gang raped and tortured for all of eternity".
Edwards Paradox chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
What can I say. This story had me in tears. I love your writing and wish you had continued or written more longer stories, though the one shots are fun too.
mscope chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
I read Peonies today and let me tell ya this story deserves it's place of honor among the classic stories of fan fiction. I loved the last "moments" that Bella had with Edward and "their" family. Also loved the time with the wolves. Most of the story was read with a gentle bittersweet smile. In the end I wept. I will weep every time I join in conversation of Peonies and every time I rec it in the future. Thank You so much for sharing it with us. And an even bigger Thank You for keeping the story for new readers to discover.
UGLY CRYING chapter 22 . 4/17/2012
This story is the saddest and well written ever. It was so sad how bella was rapped and had cancer and how edward suffered so much threw the years it all made me cry.
LateNiteReader chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
Beautiful look at love and relationships, impressive.
1,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »