Reviews for Peonies
gingerhat chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Holy c*#p! You almost killed me! I DON'T read angst and I couldn't put this down or stop crying. Really, really well done. I'm even sadder that you don't seem to be writing anymore after reading this. A gift like yours is a treasure. Thank you.
Ging
Pongu chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I saw this fic. And I always thought how it would never work when bellas almost 40. But now I see there was no happy ending, but they died loving each other for that I am glad. Thank you
graham5833 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Its the sadest story iv ever read but u did it prod thank u
graham5833 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
A bit of happyness
graham5833 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Sad
grempler1 chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Oh my dear sweet Jesus. That was one of the sadest and most beautiful stories I have ever read (fanfiction and published works both). It truly shows the depth and complexity of the human spirit. Love, hope, regret on facing the consequences upon others of our choices, redemption, the selflessness required to give someone we love what they need at the cost of our own pain. Absofreakinglutely tears were flowing through the entire reading and required putting the story down to return to it later at a few points. Thank you so much for writting this. Kudos.
sootsprite571 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Thanks again for this. It's my go-to story when I need a good cry. It never fails. Thank you!
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
This story was req'd to me from another author, although I don't remember who right now. I'm so glad for the req. This story was so rich with emotion. It was a very beautiful story. I was in tears at the end, but it was done so right.

Thanks and take care
supermangageek23 chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
This was the saddest thing Iv'e read in a long while. I cried, hard, with snot and everything (gross right?) This was just filled with so much strong emotion and feeling, I like how you wrote all the different angles and was able to present there personalities well.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
Such a beautiful story! TY I needed a good cry.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
That was so beautiful and what Bella needed. I am ok with either choice she makes.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Saw this fic in Edward's bloodtype's faves. Love it.
rachash chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I just read this in one sitting and cried the entire time. This was a beautiful story even though it was so sad. Thank you for sharing.
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »