Reviews for Peonies
Blomman chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
OMG, OMG
*sobbing and crying*
helenemc chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
Beautifully written story. There was so much strength in this Bella. I cried at the end, but it could have only ended this way.
TheLittleMoonChild chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
I love this. It moved me to tears
amber.131 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
jesus christ i dont think a story has ever made me cry this much, good writing, good plot, and good ending no matter how sad it was.
Audy chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
This story teared at my heart. I found beauty in the sadness and tears that came with it. One reason I like tragedy and angst is because it truly evokes emotion. You succeeded.
Lizzie Paige chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Goodness I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this story. It is so well written and far more realistic than most other stories - we. Done! :)
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
I just read this and i started crying my eyes out. What made it worse was that I was thinking of Cory Monteith and listening to Glee's version of If I Die Young. I loved the story :D
michael in the bathroom chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
Im crying... Ohmygod...
This is so beautiful yet so sad. Amzing
spudinski chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
beautiful _
hanadi J chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Oh.
:o
DeliciousCarrot chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Anyone else realise that she's 38 and he's 17? That's kinda weird if she does become a vampire, just saying...
Lily chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
This was such a sad story I'm in tears right now I don't think that anyone else be able to catch so much of my emotion like you did when I read this story you are right a good author does know when to stop and I think you are a good writer because you stopped at the most amazing time but I just wish that they didn't have to die. This is or shall I say was an amazing story you my friend are an amazing so I beg of you to not stop wrighting because if you do stop wrighting then who else will capture so much emotion in just 21 pages this makes you a true writer so take this advice personally don't you give up on your wrighting because you have real potential no matter what anyone else says don't you dare give up on your writing ms future best selling author you please!

Love,Lily
Guest chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
oh my gosh! That was so sad! I almost cried and that's saying something because books never make me cry. You are a fantastic author! Aw its was so sad, Edwards reaction and the Cullen reaction. Thank you for writing this story, I am now going to read another one of your stories :)
kokobun chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
how can u love a story and at the same time, wish you'd never read it? that is a hell of a feat for a writer to accomplish-good for you!
my-thyme chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I'm sitting here crying. Well done.
1,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »