Reviews for Peonies
RubyDee chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Dearest SillyBella,

I have been "cleaning house" removing alerts and favorites from my ff acct. I once again skimmed through Peonies. Having been in this fandom for five years, I find this story as beautiful now as the first time I read it.

Thank You for sharing Peonies with us.

RubyDee
Jennifer chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Very sad and very well written
4MeJasper chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing.
Amy Shaar chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
This was a truly beautiful story and the first the I actually cried during the final chapters. Absolutely a fantastic deep heartfelt story that will and does hold the hearts of all who read it. Keep up the great work :)
Mernzi chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
One of the best stories I've ever read! That was absolute perfection. I've been in a bit of a ff slump recently, flouncing so called angst-y story's. Your exquisite piece of writing hit the spot. THIS is angst in all it's glory and I will read it again and again and cry my eyes out again and again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your gorgeous words with the world. Your story will forever own a piece of my heart.

M xx
YoungKittenWhitlock chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
This was amazing. I actually gave one of those slow dramatic claps at the end of it lol. I really, really enjoyed it.
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
:'(
jdc0630 chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Well, I made it as far as chapter 16 & just couldn't put it off any more. I went to the last chapter of the story & lost it.

I just don't understand how you could do this...killing them both.

I love a little angst in some of my stories, but this was too much.

It was a beautifully told story of two lovers finally ending up together...but in death !?

Thank you for sharing your story with me, even though I wish I had not read it.
I'm all for a HEA !

Jamie Crabtree
may96 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
... sad, well done, but sad none the less.
gingerhat chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Holy c*#p! You almost killed me! I DON'T read angst and I couldn't put this down or stop crying. Really, really well done. I'm even sadder that you don't seem to be writing anymore after reading this. A gift like yours is a treasure. Thank you.
Ging
Pongu chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I saw this fic. And I always thought how it would never work when bellas almost 40. But now I see there was no happy ending, but they died loving each other for that I am glad. Thank you
graham5833 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Its the sadest story iv ever read but u did it prod thank u
graham5833 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013