Reviews for Peonies
Kissa1 chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Oh, that's sad... Edward went back, and thought she's moved on... But she hadn't...:( I love your story, but it's so sad... I even get goose-bumps as I'm reading it! I don't know how you are concerning happy-endings, but either way I really can't see a very happy ending to this.. No matter if changed or not, she's 20 years older than him now. That's got to be hard to face! But at the same time, it's gonna be so sad if she dies... Keep up the good work! You're really an amazing writer...!
katbaby chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
You suprised me with this chapter and how you wrote it. It was beautiful, and I loved how they fell back into certain patterns, yet they both have changed... especially Bella. Thanks for this lovely update.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
I love your story. It's so good. A little sad, but good. You are a wonderful writer. Update soon please!
Silviael chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
you make me so happy ;) keep on posting!
SayWhatttt chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Sweet and sad. I love it.
foreverinlove17 chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
aww this is such a good story. I just have one question so does Bella look extremely aged or does she look semi youngish?
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
So beautiful...
JustMeSilly chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Very awesome! Please, update soon!
Kissa1 chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
aww... I really like Ellen.. She's so nice! Update soon!
katbaby chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Truly, beautiful, I loved this chapter. You've written the characters beautifully. Thanks for the story... it's fabulous!
1stepbehind29 chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
good chapter, but we need the bxE stuff! hahahaha,jk...

update soon!
Warui-Usagi chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Very, very good. - Your w3ork is always brilliant though. :D I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment!
not done baking chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Cute, a little short and it wasn't focused on Bella and Edward, which was confusing at first because I wasn't aware that it was in Jake's POV. I did however like this POV, Jake and Ellen are cute together.
Addie W chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Oh, I like this story. Update soon, please!

Addie
fobby tea chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
I love Ellen. She's like, perfect for Jacob.
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »