Reviews for A Woman Should Have
Bloody Brilliant chapter 1 . 3/3
Mind you I do not review a lot, only stories with good plots. I think this fanfic shows all the things married women should remember, patience,faithfulness, and most especially love. A marriage is nothing if it is not full of love. No matter what remember that love is patient and kind and people should not love because of looks but at whats inside. I reckon I'm getting carried away here so I'll summarize it: THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT ! ;)
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
aaah i love all your stories
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was beautiful to the core. Thank you for sharing it to us.:)
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
My tears are writing this review for you.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
OH MERLIN THIS WAS TOO FLUFFY/SAD/CUTE/HAPPY ALL AT ONCE!
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
aww that was just beautiful! i loved it! thanks fro writing! .
d for delete me chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was so good. So, so, so good. So sad, and cute at the same time. An amazing story.
Ellae chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
AW adorable.

ellae
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was so sweet and perfect most definitely pushing a story off my top ten list! fantastic job im crying her well not really now im smirking but you know i felt like crying...the last one was the best...

cheers

live well smile lots update often
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was simply wonderfull, amazing, brilliant, and so true! I fell in love with this story! You wrote them so good, I'm swooning here! :D
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was so cute!L and J are forever! w
ahoyhoy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Fantastic!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I didn't hate it, but it was obvious that you were getting more tired with each scene and put less effort into it.
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I do hope that your day got better. I can relate to depressing mornings and/or days for that matter. *sigh*. Today was one of them actually... but your story made it better. I really enjoyed this fic. It was long, (which is nice) but not stupid,(which is also nice). Keep up the great work!
Sleepmeister5000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i liked this. i liked how the story was divided into small sections. they weren't in chronological order, right? well, in any case, i enjoyed reading this. it summoned all the right emotions at all the right times. well done. : ]