Reviews for Deception
MitsukaiYuki chapter 31 . 3/14
...I give up. I can’t read anymore. Everything turned to sht the moment Hermione started showing attraction to Draco which was the early chapters omg.

This chapter, 31, that reunion with Draco was very stupid. I’m sorry. I’m usually not this critical but I am fed up. Out of all the fics I’ve read, this is not one of the worst since I even made it to 31 and the story is actually good had it not been for the pathetic characters you’ve made, ESPECIALLY Hermione. Shallow, hypocrite, pathetic, lame, narcissist, STUPID and more. I am not writing all these to insult. I am stating FACTS. I even wish this stupid character gone. The only character you did right imo(based out of the 31 chapters I’ve read only) is BLAISE ZABINI. Only Blaise has been great so far. In fact, Blaise is the only good thing in here! Oh, the action scenes and the torture is great too.

Sorry. I had to say all that and now I’m satisfied. I could say that this has been a waste of my time but I would be lying. There are some parts that are enjoyable too.
MitsukaiYuki chapter 27 . 3/13
I’m sorry but I think your Hermoine is a hypocrite. A slut as well although a naive one. I mean, She’s judging the couple who saved her and provided a temporary roof over her head for being deserters when just some chapters ago, she was desperate to escape from everything with Draco. As for calling her a slut, I can’t give a better example than this: Everyone’s TOUCHING her and she’s fine with it. I’m actually a little surprised that she even felt disgusted when Bill made a move on her!

I just wish this will change since I’m still in the mid chapters.
This was awesome, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Dear Hermione,

Here, go be a slut "for the greater good". Hope your vagina doesn't have odd things like morals stuck up in there! Ha! Really, shoo - go fuck a death eater so a lazy writer can bang out a "titillating", "tawdry", "sensational" story!11! Vats of seething smut draws ALL THE REVIEWS!11!
R chapter 31 . 11/23/2017
I’m going to stop reading this story now bcoz you just made it look like “rape” for forgivable. That is messed up, plz think about your views again.
Dulce Muerte chapter 57 . 10/22/2017
really liked this story, the biggest mistake I noticed was you accidently changed Jake's wife's name from Lisa to Sarah in the last few chapters she's mentioned.
FlyingMouse chapter 57 . 6/27/2017
Epic. Well done, I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read through such an engrossing and hilarious story! This has definitely become one of my favorite Dramione fics!
FlyingMouse chapter 39 . 6/24/2017
Phew...that was a relief...
FlyingMouse chapter 38 . 6/24/2017
Nooooo Blaise, please don't be dead...
FlyingMouse chapter 37 . 6/24/2017
Awww I love McGonagall! Always so prim but very understanding
FlyingMouse chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
Damn...O_O
FlyingMouse chapter 21 . 6/23/2017
Oh my gosh I'm in love with this story so much and up to this point, it's getting even more engrossing! I'm so happy Draco actually loves Hermione for herself _ Someone definitely needs to make a fanart photo of "Hermione, Ron, and Harry vs Hermione, Draco, and Blaise" 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
It's weird, I'm relatively certain I read most of, if not all, of this fic at some point before, and remember liking it. In fact, I might be the guest reviewer from 2014, but I didn't really like it as much this time.

I think it's still a good overall plot, but some of the scene transitions, grammar, and punctuation aren't clear/good, and Hermione s reaction/lack of reaction to Draco s use of Crucio and Legilimency is actually kind of appalling (considering that this isn't a particularly dark story).

Obviously, this is a different universe, but he used the same brand of torture on her that his aunt did, but she just let it go, and his consistent use of Legilimency on basically everyone, considering that they weren't even his enemies . . . You finished this a long time ago, so you may not read this, or your writing style may be totally different now, but if you were to write something in this universe again, I'd ask that you consider these things that I've mentioned, as I think they could make a difference to the amount of people that read your fic, and don't stop halfway through, due to these factors.
kneazlebee chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
I read this pretty late so it might look utterly stupid to review in 2017 to a story that was last updated in 2012 but see I don't like the way Hermione has been portrayed. she is a Gryffindor, full of pride and now she is leaving her dignity and taking Draco's crucio and everything. I'm sorry if u felt bad, though u really shouldn't
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2017
Wait is she naked when she runs away
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »