Reviews for Deception
FlyingMouse chapter 57 . 6/27
Epic. Well done, I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read through such an engrossing and hilarious story! This has definitely become one of my favorite Dramione fics!
FlyingMouse chapter 39 . 6/24
Phew...that was a relief...
FlyingMouse chapter 38 . 6/24
Nooooo Blaise, please don't be dead...
FlyingMouse chapter 37 . 6/24
Awww I love McGonagall! Always so prim but very understanding
FlyingMouse chapter 25 . 6/23
Damn...O_O
FlyingMouse chapter 21 . 6/23
Oh my gosh I'm in love with this story so much and up to this point, it's getting even more engrossing! I'm so happy Draco actually loves Hermione for herself _ Someone definitely needs to make a fanart photo of "Hermione, Ron, and Harry vs Hermione, Draco, and Blaise" 3
It's weird, I'm relatively certain I read most of, if not all, of this fic at some point before, and remember liking it. In fact, I might be the guest reviewer from 2014, but I didn't really like it as much this time.

I think it's still a good overall plot, but some of the scene transitions, grammar, and punctuation aren't clear/good, and Hermione s reaction/lack of reaction to Draco s use of Crucio and Legilimency is actually kind of appalling (considering that this isn't a particularly dark story).

Obviously, this is a different universe, but he used the same brand of torture on her that his aunt did, but she just let it go, and his consistent use of Legilimency on basically everyone, considering that they weren't even his enemies . . . You finished this a long time ago, so you may not read this, or your writing style may be totally different now, but if you were to write something in this universe again, I'd ask that you consider these things that I've mentioned, as I think they could make a difference to the amount of people that read your fic, and don't stop halfway through, due to these factors.
kneazlebee chapter 8 . 3/29
I read this pretty late so it might look utterly stupid to review in 2017 to a story that was last updated in 2012 but see I don't like the way Hermione has been portrayed. she is a Gryffindor, full of pride and now she is leaving her dignity and taking Draco's crucio and everything. I'm sorry if u felt bad, though u really shouldn't
Wait is she naked when she runs away
Hi so ummm I have read your story quite late. But Oh My Gosh! Your were amazing. Please can we get a sequel . It was so unexpecting. You know middle of the war and everything. The story (writing and expression wise) grows beautifully throughout the 57 chapters. Loved it
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Y o y is there not a squeal .
spikedtolerance chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Was I the only one expecting a Fred x Hermione x George sandwich on Chapter 5? XD
essiemillerlovesreading chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
zzz
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Keep up the good work loving it
Rhyannath chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
I know lots of people like this but I can't take 45 more chapters of this. It's too high school for me and hermione is already waaaaay OOC...not to mention that pretty much all the characters are OOC. I don't mind OOC but they are more like caricatures of themselves...not really themselves at all.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »