Reviews for Deception
Awww, it's so sweet how Bill wants Hermione to sell her body to Draco to lure him out. It's so romantic how he doesn't mind making Hermione into a whore for "the cause".
Sluuuuuuuut XD don't lie to yourself
Hermione chapter 1 . 2/5
This Hermione is so pathetic lmfao.
Serenity20251 chapter 57 . 1/28
It's One of The greatest story I've read Keep up The good work
Guest chapter 57 . 12/16/2014
Wow! This is such an amazing story. I wanted to review each chapter, but I was too addicted to reading each chapter to stop. I'm going to try to do one review that covers everything, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

I loved the humour in this story, Hermione's mass sex appeal (although I have to question how Draco didn't recognise Hermione at all, especially after the dream), all the lovely smut, Katrina, Miriam, and Natalie. In fact, I think they should have been involved in the story more . . .

Jake, the characterisations (which, for the most part, I felt were realistic) . . . I think that's it.

Unfortunately, a few small issues (really, so small): some grammar and scene transition errors (the scenes after they left the hotel weren't entirely clear, I had to re-read some to understand what was happening) in the earlier chapters.

Plot/character-wise, I didn't find Hermione's reaction to Draco's use of Leglimency (no idea if I spelt that right) realistic, and there wasn't enough Katrina, Natalie and Miriam! So much better than the usual Ginny/Gryffindor relationships (Ah, were they educated at Beaubaxtons (again, no idea about spelling), how could they not have a clue who Hermione was?

Anyway, the key point is that I love this fic, it's going in my favourites, and I'm going to see if you've written any other fics.

To people like me, who sometimes like to gauge stories by reviews, and like regular smut and humour, preferably with a relatively decent plot: READ THIS, you won't be disappointed.
Mandy chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Amazing but wayyyyyy toooooo looooong
HelpmeHermione chapter 57 . 11/5/2014
I've read a ton of fan fiction and this story is quite good. There were many things mentioned that really hit home for me. There are quite a few errors riddled throughout the story, mostly either missing or wrong words. Other then that I found the story flowed quite well. Thank you for sharing.
PepperMiles chapter 57 . 10/14/2014
THIS IS A MUST READ HP FANFIC! Read it so you'll know what I mean!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
1000th review
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 57 . 8/16/2014
:''D GREAT JOB I LOVED IT! 3
someone chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Eeeeeeeee! I'm love love love love love loving this story so far! I'm really enjoying reading it!
Annie Sousa chapter 57 . 7/14/2014
Amazing fic! So addicting that I just couldn't stop reading it until I finished.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
I loved your story up until now.. Not that anything is wrong, but I hate fluffy love stories and all that shit. I think you could have played out the "revelation of Hermione" interrogation much more. Both H and D became very OOC after this, unfortunately. Bit I am sure ofter people will enjoy the rest of the story, I think I need to find something else. Thank you!
Danielle chapter 8 . 4/19/2014