Reviews for Memories made with you
lostinshanghai chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please C-O-N-T-I-N-U-E
lyn.delapena.75 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh! what will happen next? I'm so excited.. Hopefully you'll unfold their love for each other slowly yet elaboratively and unbelievably. Nice intro :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
update its a command
alona chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
please do continue.. i want to read the end of this pretty badly!

pretty please with cherries on top...
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
why is this NOT updated! *Frantic*

I LOVE IT
a fan of naruto chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
sweet! years ago i found your story (the previous version) and i found it beautiful and moving and i didn't get to finish it and.. i recently, frantically searched for it again and found only this one chapter! please... this is a great start and would you please continue? fat chance for a 3-yr-old story but yeah.. please?
theBrokenTeaCup chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yahta! I love it alreaddy. Shikamaru is totally in character, and it has just the right amount of humor and romance in it. Thanks for the hard work. I cant wait for the next chapter!... Theres going to be another chapter right? *Big sparkly puppy dog eye* Please! ha ha thanks though!
mood ink chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aww, that was so cute and sweet!
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
whoa... already in the first chap? crazy but I like it!

continue asap.

shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
col! i cant wait for your next chapter. oh and please mamke ino say yes! please! god shikaino is just my type of couple ! yay!
snowme88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
OMG... that ending was so unexpected and awkward. I never expected him to say that O.o" . Great chapter though . Really brilliant. You HAVE to write more for this one! it is simply awesome and you CANNOT just leave it like this! please? I really want to know how Ino will react! *does puppy dog eyes* please?
Seann chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
It was so adorable XD;.

Yey for Shika!

Get up Lima and update! Do ett! Not Summer. This week!
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I really like this story so far. I don't have the old version to compare to but it's still good. I think your writing ability is strong and I'm very interested in finding out wht happens. How is Ino going to respond. i look forward to the next chapter!
Teh K9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This sounds great! You should continue this when you get the chance, seriously.
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very good! I want to read more!