Reviews for Scribbles
Shitfuckdickball chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
When is the next chapter?
I don't care chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Hahahaha (sighs)
Centipede 666 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow...
Lami chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
this story hold up rather shabily without some explination as to Kaoru's affection. remember she doesnt like girls or girly things, and Miyako is the most in both of those catagories.

Why would she fall in love with her? if she did, how would she think of her? not everyone responds to love the same way.

baring that, PPG is MUCH different from Z, and while I wouldn't explain in detail, saying that Kaoru Miyako and momoko are the same as their PPG counter parts is misleading, while they are purposefully similar, they are totaly different in character.
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw... That's so sweet! I knew Kaoru had to be bi or something, it's impossible for girls to stay tomboys for long without converting into a girly-girl, a 'normal' girl, or changing sexuality. Sadly, I've had proof. Which sucks. But whatever. Lesbian suits Kaoru. And I hope Miyaki finds the letter. I'm sure she reads them all just to be polite, even though she doesn't necessarily respond to them. At all. But maybe she can make an exception with Kaoru?
someone-is-online chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Why was Miyako so cold? Does all go well for Kaoru? Will the fic turn into a MamokoxKaoru Fic? All of these questions will hopefully be answered in the next chapter!
Matachi-Dei chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
That was kinda cool

I usually don't like lesbian fics, but it was very interesting
Fangirl-On-Crack chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Hi Tat D this be Nuki from TTZ and LJ

This is probably my favourite of all your fics.I really liked it
Jenluvskat chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
:O! I want more! I really hope this turns out to be a prequel for that story you said you might write. I just wanna read more and more hehe ;3
Kyle chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Oh man, sorrowful outcome. Miyako's devotion to the promise overcame.

It was a nice angst series.
fiorae chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
this is sweet! please update soon!
FullmetalPonyPuff chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Nice chapter update soon!

FullmetalPonyPuff
BtHtBY chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Bittersweet and very IC. Bravo.
kudarii chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
_ hihi! It's blue-chan from the to the z forums. Me liked it there and me like it here! continue ASAP!
YuriLover chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Poor Kaoru...love or crushes are big pain in the ass.