Reviews for As Good As You Get
JBubbles chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It kind of pisses you off that Watanuki makes your mother worry, too. "I'm picking you up," you tell him, because you're still in that place where the only safe things you can say right now are the things that are right in front of your face. - this was brilliant. Perfect way to explain in words the faces and thoughts Doumeki has.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
It's a gift.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Perfect. Absolutely /perfect/. This is exactly how I imagine Doumeki feels every time Watanuki runs off into danger and comes out injured. And no wonder, when he /knows/ what could happen and what /has/ happened and never lets that (or any kind of logical explanations as to why he should wait for Doumeki to finish whatever he's doing or even call him out instead of sashaying off into mortal peril alone) stop him. This was heartfelt and quietly intense and tender and hilarious all at once, and it's only slightly over 1500 words long. Beautiful. You are definitely one of the best writers in the fandom.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this is amazing! While reading the manga, I always got the feeling Doumeki was angry at Watanuki a lot and I really liked your story about it! Very in character too!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
A clear prospective of Doumeki, really good one in fact!
Tea Cup Sheik chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is great! 3 Your style and characterization here has made me a fan of you. -goes of to read your other stuff-
senkoed chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
it isn't out of character for doumeki actually. he knows how to push watanuki's buttons. :D

this story gives an interesting view of doumeki's temper, and it fits how he's always so mad when watanuki does something stupid. cheers!
K1M chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It's me again! P

At first I was a little bit worried to see that this story was written at the second person, since it's easy to fall into OOCness when doing that. But I was relieved as I kept on reading: the result is very nice and Doumeki's personality is true to itself.

It is perfectly understandable that Doumeki be mad at Watanuki. From his point of view, the boy truly is an impulsive, insufferable idiot. XD "At this point doing anything other than stating the obvious might make you act oddly, make you do or say things that no mature, rational, calm young man would ever be expected to do." Like grab him roughly by what remains of his collar and just shup him up by pressing your lips on his? (_~) Somehow I feel that Doumeki would be more inclined to smack the idiot in the head than kiss him senseless at the moment... (_)"

That was another great story! I enjoy your fics a lot.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
totally awesome
Milsteria chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Aw
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I really, really liked this!
Swirly chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I love the way you write these two, so in character and yet a little beyond what we get to see in canon.
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Super Kawaii!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG this was really awesome. And really, from Doumeki's point of view, I can see why Watanuki can be just so UNBEARABLE! XDXDXDXD So I really like this. . Please type more like this soon~ .
aisty chapter 1 . 4/7/2007