Reviews for Weird Creepy Story
Camisado chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
God. This was . . . disturbing.

I loved it. Needs a new title though.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 12/2/2006 hard to imagine his losing, yet you show us a very realistic of the consequences. He'd be a hollow man, a mere shadow of his former greatnes. Great job!

Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
wow...that gave me chills...there are no words for how amazimg and disturbing this story is...*shudders
gypsy season chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh my god. That was devastating, to read and imagine. House, completely beaten down. The repetition of "he's all better now," is... disturbing. Fantastic writing. You excell at it.
yellowNight chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wow. that was really, really powerful. one of the best fics I have read in a long time
spiffyperson chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
ca-reepy. This is the worst possible scenario of what would happen after rehab. It's just, well, sad and angering. Extremely angering. to the point of twitching. yea, anywho.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OK, great story, but this SERIOUSELY needs a better title. Maybe "They Said He's Better". It's a GREAT story, and very subltely disturbing, but I almost didn't read it because of the title.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG, a gripping view all the way through, the last part definitely clinches it. Wow. :-)
Fragahrach chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow... Weird and creepy indeed. Good as always, though.
LeeS chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Well; you did it again - yet another brilliant piece !
Inspector Minkey chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love this one. You've captured the injustice perfectly. Yes, he takes too many pills, but he IS IN PAIN, and that's something that doesn't always seem to get through to people. Well done. A chilling piece
Caerulea chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh no! I'm always so happy to see a new chapter by you, but at the same time, I know it's not good news for House...
nomad1328 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
yup. I had this creepy thought the other day of House going back to work and just being... quiet. This takes that thought and pushes it one step further. Nicely done.
Atlanta chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh, wow. This is heartbreaking. Poor House. Reprogrammed, pitied, and seemingly useless. Three things I never want to associate with the cynically brilliant doctor.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2