Reviews for Just After Midnight
Your email appears to not be working anymore.
StephanieStephanie chapter 10 . 8/17
I have never, ever, in all the fanfictions I had read, wanted so much to see Harry become a professional at payback. At payback with interest worthy of making a goblin swoon with admiration.
analise17 chapter 8 . 6/12
Forgot to comment on this in chapter 4 "And then Harry snapped the Elder Wand. The End" ROTFL! This Snape is the devil. And part of me likes it... mostly because Harry gives back as good as he can. I also LOVE Rules of the Game btw. I hope that things settle down and you can write again; I skipped to the Author's Note and skimmed and I'm sorry life has been so very difficult for you. I hope it's gotten much better since you wrote it.
May Snape eat a great deal of crow when he finally chooses to connect the dots. But will it be too late to save things with Harry? I'm sure it won't get there by chapter 10, plus with Snape's luck he'd realize it when Harry tries to run away and is half way to Surrey.
Irie27 chapter 7 . 5/2
Seriously, Snape. Set your priorities right! Can't you just look, I mean REALLY LOOK at that boy without all the prejudices you've on his predecessors!
You are a victim of child abuse yourself so why can't you just SEE those obvious signs?!
It's really rather too bad you never finished this. It had been an awesome story. I hope someone else takes up the mantle some day.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is a very fun start. I like how these two think alike. xD
lastcrazyhorn chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
*sniffled*
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
I dont really like the story but it just captivated me
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
awesome story. Too bad life became too much of a challenge. I understand totally how frustrating it is to lose files and work and be faced with starting over. It is overwhelming. Hopefully you will either continue this one or post if someone picks it up and continues it. You write really well!
ink and blue jays chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Abandoned, God no. Whyyy. And on a cliffy. This is so original and well-written and your writing style is gorgeous. Fuck. Will you ever write again? Doubtful, but you never know. Shit. Why did I decide to read this. Behrbddbbsaba fuuuuck. I hope you find your muse again one day (if you haven't yet), there's so much potential.
Aynessa chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Ahhh! Noo, you can't stop it there on such an awful cliffhanger! Oh please do update this story eventually, it is quite a fascinating read.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Oh please oh please update! This story has kept me on the edge of my seat. It's also gave me anxiety lol, but beggars can't be choosers XD. It's just so intense! Either Snape needs to see that Harry isn't who he thought he was, or Harry needs to kill Snape. I've been waiting for him to stab him or something. I'm usually a Snape fan, but man, I really hate this fucker in your story lol. And Dumbledore, what an ass! I hope you update soon, you seem to be a fan for leaving off on a cliffhanger for years, Im gonna go crazy! Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Another abandoned story.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
I was really getting into the story. If I had realized it was going to remained unfinished I would have skipped it. Please mark any future stories as incomplete or discarded.
Your story made me wish Snape would drop dead before Halloween. Yikes!
MrRobertsIII chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Excellent fic! Hope you come back to it or post if it get adopted.

Fantastic job of showing how scared and determined Harry is.