Reviews for Just After Midnight
riverrat1 chapter 11 . 11/1
Gee, it has been almost a decade since you left this note...
To be honest I have considered stopping to read this a few times because your Severus Snape is such a bastard. He seems even worse than in the books but at least we now know from Deathly Hallows that he was a good person. Yours doesn't even have a glimmer of decency in him.
You made it easy on me by not continuing but I do feel sorry for those people who had hoped for more.
Your style of writing was not the problem. It actually was the reason why I continued even though I didn't like your Snape. I do understand that everybody has a different opinion about the way he should be and this just wasn't my thing. Sorry!
You need to change the rating it deserves an M eating for Snape is terrible to Harry.
Snape is such a piece of shit in this, honestly, someone like this should never be allowed near children, or near anyone else really. And what he's done to Harry so far to me counts as abuse, far worse than the Dursleys. I can't believe Dumbledore is just ignoring it.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/11
Hahahahaha Vampire Severus!
Azurepheonix chapter 11 . 5/24
please continue
Devil'sAssistant chapter 11 . 3/1
So I just finished reading this and it got me hooked. I wasted tears of frustration because of this pic and then I found out that it's discontinued? You know, I'm really thankful that authors like you exist and that you share your stories as well but sometimes, I really hate it when you dangle something like this fic in front of us and then you don't even finish it. It's irresponsible and I hope you're aware that you're breaking a lot of hearts. Sometimes I just want to say that you shouldn't have started what you couldn't finish. This was a very interesting fic, still. So congrats on that.
janefanatic chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I can't read this anymore. Your Snape is a horrid, horrid person and incapable of being redeemed.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
What is your new email? I'd like to contact you about continuing this story, but the email on here doesn't work.
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Well, to be fair, at least Snape didn't poison the lad.
With how difficult Potter is acting, well, I'm actually surprised.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Your email appears to not be working anymore.
StephanieStephanie chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
I have never, ever, in all the fanfictions I had read, wanted so much to see Harry become a professional at payback. At payback with interest worthy of making a goblin swoon with admiration.
analise17 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Forgot to comment on this in chapter 4 "And then Harry snapped the Elder Wand. The End" ROTFL! This Snape is the devil. And part of me likes it... mostly because Harry gives back as good as he can. I also LOVE Rules of the Game btw. I hope that things settle down and you can write again; I skipped to the Author's Note and skimmed and I'm sorry life has been so very difficult for you. I hope it's gotten much better since you wrote it.
May Snape eat a great deal of crow when he finally chooses to connect the dots. But will it be too late to save things with Harry? I'm sure it won't get there by chapter 10, plus with Snape's luck he'd realize it when Harry tries to run away and is half way to Surrey.
Irie27 chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Seriously, Snape. Set your priorities right! Can't you just look, I mean REALLY LOOK at that boy without all the prejudices you've on his predecessors!
You are a victim of child abuse yourself so why can't you just SEE those obvious signs?!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
It's really rather too bad you never finished this. It had been an awesome story. I hope someone else takes up the mantle some day.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is a very fun start. I like how these two think alike. xD