Reviews for Just After Midnight
Dice.in.a.Can chapter 11 . 5/29
This fic is amazing and heartbreaking and I adore it!
LovinqRosiie chapter 11 . 2/10
will this ever continue? ive gotten attached to these 10 chapters and although its really unlikely I hope you add on to this story one day.
Hetc chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
Great story.
Great characterisation of Snape.
And I laughed out loud at the 'if he had wheels, he'd be a trolley' remark.
Fabulous.
RillaBlythe chapter 11 . 9/21/2020
This was great! I really really hope you come back to it someday.
Avidreader212 chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Honestly best story ever!
Avidreader212 chapter 11 . 9/13/2020
This is probably one of the best Snape getS harry stories that I have ever read. I can’t even imagine what is going to happen when people figure out that Harry was kidnapped form Home has no idea who is and on top of that finds an abusive home better than Hogwarts. What a terrible way to be introduced to magic. What if all the Muggleborn start freaking out because they believe that if they had said no they would end up kidnapped and all the student want to leave but the professors won’t let them thus proving Harry’s claim that they are not allowed to leave. I’ve never been more disappointed that a story will forever remain unfinished.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2020
Harry needs to learn how to stand in front of the Great Hall and tell everyone what those bastards have done to him! Snape, Dumbledore, the Dursley’s… all of it!

And since you’ve been kidnapped, refuse to go along with a damn thing! No classes, no detentions, nothing! You’re a prisoner! Act like it!

Also, steal a knife from the dinner table and fucking stab the bastards the moment you get a chance! That’s what you do when someone has kidnapped you and drugged you and is holding you hostage and enslaving you!

NEVER. GIVE. IN.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 2 . 7/17/2020
Love the way you repeat sentences between the two characters.
420 chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Id never heard of duckie used as a term of endearment before, i like it its cute!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
Such a perfectly written Snape, ugh.
mmacdonald22 chapter 11 . 12/17/2019
I hope someone continues it soon!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
I saw this on someone's favourites and thought id drop in to read reviews again, please don't ever remove this story! I love it so much. And I obviously still hold out hope that you'll return one day, or we'll find out that somebody has picked it up for you, that would be awesome too, not as awesome obviously
arsenicminds chapter 9 . 8/29/2019
is it possible to hate snap more ? quite
arsenicminds chapter 8 . 8/29/2019
snape is a complete bitch who has no right to be a teacher or any where near kids , much less harry. what fucking adult acts how he does ? i am disgusted
Latarra chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
Mild abuse as a warning? Death threats, kidnapping, and choking are mild abuse? You and I have very different views on abuse.