Reviews for He Stares at the Water
Shelly Terringston chapter 1 . 7/21
Wow, this is amazing!
BloomRay chapter 1 . 6/18
Absolutely beautiful - and heart-wrenching. I'm as big a fan of Zutara as the next person, but this really highlighted the reality of that relationship, if there had been one.
Amron Fortis chapter 1 . 6/17
This was very well written. It was. There is no denying that.
Nevertheless, there is a sadness that is creeping into my soul now, and the author of this story is responsible.
Seriously, What on EARTH would posses you to write such a sad, sad story? Grrr.

Haha, that being said. This story is very good. As any story that can tug at my heart-strings like that deserves praise. Well done.

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm off to buy some anti-depressants.
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 4/30
Who is the Fire Lady? Mai?
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 4/16
i like this. i'm not quite sure if this is Mai (although it makes the most sense) but i'm confused when you said that they were on opposing sides of the war and Katara and Sokka left to "rebuild their nation" - i wasn't quite sure if it was Mai anymore because that would imply that she's from the Water Tribe? or maybe i'm reading it wrong.

i love how you present Katara's and Zuko's love for one another in this, but what irked me was their illegitimate child. if it were before Zuko got married, i'd understand, but i believe that Katara and Zuko both hold honor in too high of a regard to have a child out of wedlock, much less when Zuko is married. they'll still love each though, they just won't act on it, and the show already tells us about Zuko's strict code of duty.

but other than that, i enjoyed it. i find the thought of Zuko sitting down to listen to his son and daughter so patiently, endearing.
kt96 chapter 1 . 3/23
this so beautiful. it takes the pain of zutara not being canon, runs with it and multiplies it tenfold. in a good way. thank you!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/7
Beautifully written. Heartbroken for all.
Amazing! I loved it
histerija chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
very beautiful story! i love how you wrote it from a different perspective. it's just beautiful :)
Aisucold chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
depressing but beautiful
edjicated chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I don't know, one minute everything was swell. The next, my face was flooding.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Gorgeous.
IndianBuddy chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow just wow thumbs up from en
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
...oh my god that was so sad and beautiful all at the same time
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
ouch thats just sad... and i thought it was part of the series at first.
I am glad it is not, still its a good fic