Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 4/15
Oh I was so scared for a minute there! No way Finn could have left her! Phew!

Transforming the crap shack to Atlantic City was a nice touch.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 4/15
So cute. Rory's getting dirty on us!
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 4/15
Can't wait for Stars Hollow and Lorelai to meet Finn

Friday night dinner went well.
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 4/15
Whoa Logan is scary.
Yeah dude, that's how you get the girl, terrify her.

Ahh they are so dang cute together
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 4/15
Gasp! My mouth dropped when I read Logan saw them too! I thought for sure it would be another close miss with Finn jumping out the window as Rory rushes out the door. Excitement!

So glad Sandra is a cousin and not another bimbo. I don't want Finn to continue to slut it up after he and Rory decided to give it a real shot.
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 4/15
I love Lorelai and Rory interactions when they actually get to talk. No judgements from Lorelai where it's all, my way or the highway, when she pulls the rarely used mom card. These kinds of dialog bits make me happy. The banter is very Gilmore Girls.
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 4/15
Eww, Logan you creep me out.

Felicity, such a great friend, wink wink.
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 4/15
What a miserable night. Love that Finn went to her dorm to wait for her, to see her.
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 4/15
Finn is too cute, and loads of fun. And while I love Paris, certifiable nutball that she is, I'd go Chuck Norris on her if she called my mom on me.
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 4/15
Yay Rory didn’t regret it! And she’s not running away!

Ahahaha Paris is the best, she’s always been one of my favorite characters.

Finn too, which is why I adore PDLD. Because what is better than the Aussie as a love interest? A secret love interest!

And I think going out the window is more exciting to guys.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 4/15
Rory should definitely get to have her own adventures, her own dirty little secret. And I love that Finn is that dirty little secret.

Exciting start, let’s see where it leads...
jldp3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I loved this story. This whole story flowed so perfectly. I can't wait for your next story.
jldp3 chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
I loved this chapter especially the exchange with Lorelai and Rory.
jldp3 chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
I love this story.
Fishmoose06 chapter 11 . 2/19/2017
awww sad now! it was great