Reviews for The New Director
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13
Awesome fic! Makes you wonder why they didn't station a meta in arkam years ago!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 5/7
Very funny one - I can see those scenes playing out just like that.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I feel sorry for Jennifer, but you have to admit this was one of Bruce's brilliant ideas... Hilarious fic! :)
tenchifew chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Nice one!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ha ha ha.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
funny but other then that i'm not really sure what to think about it
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
As the great mouse in that one Looney Toons cartoon once said:

My sincere compliments on this one! It was a treat!
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Protocols to take down any and all meta humans in the JLA, a sidekick in primary colours and a nice bright R over the heart and now a green skinned amazon in a facility full of the most repressed yet flamboyant individuals in the greater comicdom area. Batman, master strategist. Worth a fair amount of laughs. Nice mix of dialogue, it's clear who's speaking when etc. This does seem unusual at first given your typical Batverse isolation, but what the hell, I had fun. Was that Two Face, Harvey or both? And oh the fun we could have had with Poison Ivy.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was funny. Any hope of stretching this one out for another chapter or twp?
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Lovely idea - I'd like to see you do more with it.
thapagan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I think one of the things that made she hulk a great marvel hero is that she had a life. She fought crooks on the side while trying to do other things. Now this could have real sequel spin off potetial.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
"Noticeable escape attempts drastically down is a good sign sir."

Great work. Loved the ending.
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh my... wow! I loved it :D, this is the best kind of crossover :D, the kind where I really laugh and I love how Batman thinks ;). Hugs! Be well and take care.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Finding your stories in my mail is always welcome- they make me smile.