Reviews for The Paranoia of Chrono Haraoun
Thought chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I'm very happy to see a Chrono centric fanfic in a sea of Nano/fate. I wish you could make more of this sometime
Thought chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Yagami Byakuya chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I love this story! All three chapters are sooo funny that I couldn't decide which one I like the best. Nice job!
markesellus chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I found this while going through the old Nanoha FF thread. Wow, this was pretty hilarious. Poor Chrono, he always gets into these misunderstandings. Though I wonder about Yuuno's dream in the beginning. D: I like the hints of Zarf, in this as well.
Xiao Yue Er chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
oh god.. i nearly fell of my chair while laughing.. haha..
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Honestly these three chapters were brilliant. Nice how you connected them all. Incredibly funny, poor Chrono. Those girls are going to be the death of him (apparently Hayate more than anyone else). Hilarious to read.
Cassiafistula chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
this chapter is so funny! _
Shiakou chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Ahaha. The imagery of Chrono being beaten up over this is just too amusing. All we need now is Signum charging Chrono while yelling "TANUKI PONPOTAN!"
Meister Babylon chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
Haha... Oh my sides... Rotfl! Haha...

Huh ur against the engagement? But they're so cool a pair!

Bravo! Great Book! Hope to see the next one...

...and (adds darkly) see if I am right about the title and general randomness being inspired by "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".

(Smiles brilliantly) which isn't bad! See you next Book! Hurry it up already!
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
*reads through whole fic- all the while collapsing due to excessive laughter*

You, my dear sir, are a genius.

Brilliant! So funny, this should be outlawed as a deadly weapon!

And because I love this chapter so much, I just have to dwell on the many memorable moments.

“Hayate’s got a lover!”

Signum, thankfully, preserved her dignity and did not spew out whatever she had in her mouth or choke in the way any other anime character would have done.

Is he married? He’s married isn’t he!”

Vita-chan, oh, Vita-chan...

“HOW DARE HE TRIES TO PLAY HAYATE! By the time me and Graf Eisen are through with him…!”

“Well, it seems that I get to brush the dust off Laevatein sooner then I expect…”

Vita, I'd expect to be such a war freak. For Signum to do the same is funny. Maybe she's really the mother figure and not Shamal. _

“Erm, and Vita?”

“Hmm?”

"Please put away down Graf Eisen already.”

Yes, put it away, you might hurt someone with it. _

Which prompts Vita to be more… persuasive with her questions.

Shamal said to put Graf Eisen away already, Vita-chan. _

'hope' is overrated…

Yes. It is.

“Oh yeah, before I forgot,” Said Shamal, “I’ve just bought a lot of pasta last night, be sure to come back early for dinner, k?”

Zaphira turned to stone.

“P-Pasta? As in Spaghetti pasta…?”

Didn't Arf balk at the thought of spaghetti, too?

...

Oi. The Lady And The Tramp! How fitting!

“Why, Admiral Haraoun of course!"

Cue sinister organ music.

The room became so quiet that the sound of a mite scurrying across the carpet could be heard... The lone mite senses danger and quickly ran off in the opposite direction.

Run, Mr. Mite! Run!

“But Fate! I saw he trying to touch you! How can y- !”

“That was just a harmless pat!”

A blonde, an orange haired, and a brunette quickly zoomed pass the knights' back and went out the door.

How coincidental. _

“Wait wait wait!” Stopped Vita, “Special ops? So you… Hang out with Special Ops?”

“I don’t ‘hang out’, it just so happens that I know someone fro-“ Shamal defended.

“You know someone?” Signum looked incugled, then realized what this means. “You’ve been dating?”

Well, Shamal isn't going to get any younger, you know... _

"N-No, please no…!"

Straight out of an H-game. _

the three of them grew 'goldfish' eyes.

lol

"Dear Reinforce, please be silence. You’re just lucky that yours wouldn’t… How should I say this, ‘work’ with this. However if you really want to, I can ‘make’ it work…”

0_0

"THAT MONSTER! HE'S EVEN-! HE-! REINFORCE-!" Vita traded speech skills for raw strength as Shamal was hard press trying to hold back something 1/3 of her own body size.

My words exactly. 0_0

she could make out the words Signum was uttering... Which turns out to be every single german swear word she had picked up in her life-time.

French and Spanish are good for swearing, too. _

"NO! P-Please, not Reinforce! I-I’ll accept full responsibility for what happened!"

It gets even more suggestive!

"NO!" Vita roared breaking free from Shamal's grasp.

"I'm going to-! I'm going to-!" threatened Signum, all that built up pressure would exploded any second now.

KILL!"

*scurries out of the way and joins the mite from earlier*

"The price for this sin will be paid in blood!" Stilleven when she's about to commit murder, Signum has a cool 'badass' aura around her.

Signum is always badass.

"EAT HAMMER, BASTARD!" Vita... Not so much.

Vita, meanwhile, is psycho cute loli. _

"Honestly, did you have to make that sound so wrong?" Chrono asked flabbergasted.

Hayate-chama Hayate-chama Hayate-chama... _

I'm so not cut out for teaching... OR little girls...

Chrono. You made that sound SO wrong...

Hayate's eyes lights up, "Chrono-kun..."

"...Except my reputation", He ended.

"...IS SO MEAN!"

Best. Exchange. Ever.

"Hai, Oni-chan!"

Cute!

"Don’t tell me it’s some forbidden love affair between siblings!" Hayate has a dreamy look on her face, "Something like ‘A-little-sister-not-related-by-blood-moe!’,

Brilliant Hayate!

Love it! Moar!
magick chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
wow.. a great way to end it before strikers . good ending and good chapter(_)
Hayate-chan chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
This story ROCKS! 5/5!Hope that there are chapters next time!
BassGS chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Sweet
Paladrone chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
'Yuuno is visibly pissed.'

A tense error in the very first sentance does not inject one with much confidence in an author. And a quick skim down the first chapter shows dozens more. No matter how good the plot or funny the jokes, bad grammer of this level makes me want to jab sharp things in my eyes.

Everything else looks mostly okay, although I don't see any explantion of why Yuuno can't use magic to find the book he's looking for, and if you use Gratuitous Japanese you should post a translation at the end of the chapter.
Dr. Rondart chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Three words:

Excellent,

Excellent,

Excellent.

Nothing's best than use this kind of humor; we know we want it.