Reviews for Snack Time
Dango-Chan chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I have to say, I found every chapter wonderful, especially the one with Renji and Rukia, mostly because I adore them as a couple. The only issue I had was with some of the Australian terms (I'm Canadian, you see. Eh.), because they were unfamiliar. And there could have been some more commas inserted here and there, but that's just me being picky. I'm a bit of a grammar-control-freak. Other than that, though, awesome.

Also, you inspired me and a few friends to try Vegemite. Ordered it online. All we have to say is, "Aquired Taste", hah hah!
Majin Hentai X chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
What's Karashi Mentaiko? This was pretty good.
Majin Hentai X chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Alas poor neglected Gin, well at least we get to see his bankai in the next month or so.
Majin Hentai X chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I like vegemite I have it toast in the mornings.
Gaara-l0ve chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
I have been looking forward to this chapter all week, and was pleased to finally see it updated. Well, what a delightful evening! I found this one rather humorous and interesting. Seeing how the new souls react was quite fascinating as well.

I think you did a wonderful job keeping everyone in character.

Thank you for updating.

Can't wait for Orihime's chapter.
darkangel1910 chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
This was hilairious. He really did capture their personalities.
Tomas Hydraxus chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
I think I can safely say that I enjoy all your work. I originally started reading it through 'Zanpaktou?', which I subsequently subscribed to - but that doesn't s explain why I read this particular work, does it?

Truth is, I hadn't realized that I had subscribed to 'all' of your work, so I was confused when a new chapter for 'Daydreams come true' flashed up - something I had no recollection of reading. I read that (Skipping some parts. Sadly, I'm easily embarressed. *Sighs*. But I soldiered on. It was interesting in other aspects, and I'm inherently curious.), and noticed a mention of Hitsugaya eating snacks. I had to read that. So here I am.

I just wish you'd update sooner...
Siyaa chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Byakuya, reading MANGA! And he couldn't have picked a better book to hide it with: something really long and boring. No one would want to touch it! XD I can definitely see Ukitake reading it, though.

I know how you feel; Byakuya's troublesome to write. At least he is for me, though I've only written one for him. Update again soon!
Gaara-l0ve chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
It'd be so much fun to see Orihime snacking. All the weird food she'd make! Please write one for Orihime!
Gaara-l0ve chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
lol, the insult game was hilarious! It was so funny when Rukia said: ‘I’m not short. At least my hair doesn’t look like it exploded out of the top of my head. Do you use TNT or gunpowder to style it?’ Nice one!

Ok, on to ch.4!
moonlight.gabriel chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Lol! I loved their insult game!
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Nice! I hope you write an Orihime one! That one should be hilarious!
Siyaa chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Whoever would have guessed at Aizen's secret obsession? XD And who would've guessed that Gin was a pack-mule?

I'd talk about the other chapters, too, but I'm too lazy right now. XP
EtoileEyes chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
The Aizen Coffee obsession really got me! lol I loved it, I really felt for Gin, sometimes I do wonder if he really did think being a traitor through... There are definately some interesting tib bits in this chapter that make me think. I loved the comment that Orihime (I'm assuming it was Orihime, can't think of any other ryoka with auburn hair) is a "Pretty little thing" from Aizen, but that he doesn't think much of Rangiku. It was a very thought provoking chapter for me, as well as a good couple of laughs! :) Hope to see more from you!
Of-The-Crow chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
I loved that! My favorites were Renji and Rukia, Yachiru, and Toushirou. They were really good. I hope you write many more!

Might I suggest Yoruichi or SoiFon?