Reviews for Penitence in the Ashes
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Did you win? Because I think this is amazing!
ChocoParfait chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. Mostly Vaan's obliviousness, but the end was a letdown :(
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I oath to worship this fanfic for ever! X(

I mean... I liked this one shot enough and think it is a great piece. It had me crying by the end. I'm definitely a Bashe obsessed reader...

Keep up the writing, will you? It worked out quite nicely in here. This directly goes to my favs!
RunningSnow chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aww, it's sweet and humourous.

Quite well written, couldn't find any mistakes.

The sheer irony of it all was that a similar thing happened when I played the game, Ashe only healed Basch and not me...

Fav!
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Sexy and hilarious, one of my favorite combinations. The ending was sad, but fitting considering the contest challenge. Your writing is something to aspire to, to be sure, and you possess a vocabulary very nearly enviable. Fantastically done.

In regards to constructive criticism, I've only two things to say. The first is that in a single sentence, you used both the words "quick" and "quickly", which was a little odd. The second would be the spelling of names; I rather believe it's Basch fon Ronsenburg, as well as Larsa and Marlboro. I could be mistaken, depending on what you've read and if perhaps you've gained a greater understanding than I have of the origins of the characters' names.

Wonderful, and keep writing!

Genetix
Sita 900 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I never knew our beloved characters could use such dirty language! Very cute, none the less ;-)
Pinku chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I LOVE this fanfic! It's the best :)

It's sad but sweet, and fits in wonderfully with the story.

You should write a sequel to this

I've a huge fan of the BaschxAshe pairing!
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
OH GOD. THAT WAS THE BEST FIC EVER.

I couldn't count how many times i gasped and awed while reading this fic. it's INSANE. It was like a cross between fanservice (Basch...yum yum...) and total mush! I LOVE IT. I ADORE THIS FIC. IT'S SO... WOW.

I WISH you'd make a sequel. pretty please? I love Ashe and Basch. Thanks for making this fic.
opheliamlet chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
First and foremost, I absolutely, positively, one hundred percent ADORE the fact that they're talking so 'normal' and modern in this . It gave me quite a few laughs-Penelo's rant, "po po" and ESPECIALLY: "“Standing up in a hammock?” Because I swear I heard a comic say this years ago and thought I was the only one who knew about it... but I suppose that sort of knowledge (wanting someone in the worst way) is almost common, yeah?

You write very well, and I can't really think of any "critiques" to give or things to point out or anything of that sort. This was lovely, in a strange way.

You did such a good job on the angst and the romance that I'm certainly pining for more. Basch/Ashe is tied for my favorite pairing of this game.
Mimi chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
A beautiful story with generous helpings of comedy, angst, and a would be romance.

You did a great job writing each character. And once again, poor Basch.

I like the Ashe Basch pairing but it's had to imagine their realstionship becoming more than a transient love affair. She is destined to become queen after all. Considering ther history and all they went through together, I believe a love between the two is possible but they would have to face many challenges in event they crossed the point of no return.

I like the approach you took in writing this story.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
*flailsquee*

That was so SAD! I was near tears at the end, I didn't think you were going to end it that way. My favorite part was Vaan's hammock comment.. teehee. I loved it, you have a very good way with words! :D :D
kumoriko1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Thank you for your entry. It is a well written story with believable character developement and an unexpected plot twist. It is a most delightful entry and I look forward to reading any more entries you wish to make. I also look forward to reading any other fics you create.