Reviews for Sinister Punishments
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wow! This installment was so damn intense. I loved the romantic stuff. Too bad Sinister had to come and ruin it. 9 weeks to write this. It was well worth it. Great job.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I so wanna see that...(rouge carry gambit to bed)
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
this was kool i loved the begining about how they got caught for sneaking out ad thne she dropped him in the pool :) tht was funni
Kathrine212 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Very good I want to read on more, letting them having some fun by useing the collar I loved that hope your next story is just as good can't wait to read it.
Loyalx2xNone chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This was a good story...I hope you right a sequal...and I've always thought that mixing Evolution with the comic and original Animated series adds more character to stories
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
haha that was a great story! sadly its late and i dont feel like leaving a long review! but long enough to say i loved this story! and it was a pleasure to read!
*loves*
Ellavira chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aww that is so sweet
Wind Sister chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Very good story-you stuck with how the x-men evolution characterrs really are! I could imagine all of this plot actually in a show! You have a rare talent, mi amica. Keep it-

-Ciao
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Nice, i love your stories. I can always rely on them for a good read.

rogue star
klucky chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
THIS STORY IS JUST UBBER COOL! i mean like dangit all cool. i love how you had little sceens where they would get it on! sorry im really exited right now, to much sugar... the only bad thing i can think of is rogue saying "sugar" makes her seem all nice, and she really aint that nice in evo. but thats a little thing and this story is so cool.
Jade Tsunami the Dolphin Queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
You have a real talent for writing. This is one of my favorite X-men stories, and I put it under my favorites. Congrats on getting the accents so good. If you have the time, I have some X-men stories if you want to check them out.
X chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Me again, probably sick of me by now, eh? Anyway great work, long, but then again that's the way I like the stories. Kudos for staying with it for nine weeks, I can barely focus for two days on one story. Well I must say thank you for such awesome writing, and for placing my favorite character back into some likelight, Gambit! (Apparently those assholes at Marvel don't consider him important enough...)
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
i like the story its really good
a reader chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
da best story i've ever read. more remy/ rogue pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reinedela Mer chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
excelent truely excelent! don't ever stop cheri!