Reviews for Throughout All of Eternity
KieaEvergreen chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I agree, I wish that more writers would write more about this game. I liked how you wrote it. Such a bittersweet ending. I kind of wished in a way that Alicia didn't die and they ended up together; but's thats the romantice in me. lol keep up the great work! Write you later! ;)
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Just wonderful. This is amazing, and almost preceeds something I want to write for this couple XDD
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Sad...and yet hopeful. Are you sure you won't write more? I'd like to see how Alicia grows in her new persona, if she remembers Rufus, if she resists becoming who she once was for the sake of a love she doesn't remember...actually, it'd be interesting to read her resisting his charms and her memories...oh, the pointless drama you could write... Please consider doing so!
yunastra chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Yes. I've read this a while back, about hm...I'd say about a little more then 2 weeks ago. I'm just reviewing now. I'd like to say, I got spoiled. I read this when I got to the 3rd chapter. I'm so foolish. I didn't get what this all meant. I didn't read the spoilers part, all I saw was Alicia x Rufus so I read it. Now, after I saw the ending, I'm upset to hear it. This was basically a re-tell of the ending...sorta. This is not a flame, its a flame for myself. Great work, overall. You have a great understanding of the characters. I was so upset when I saw the ending, though! As soon as I saw the whole Corriander and Alicia dies thing, I was like: Oh, I know where this is going...
Taokitty chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh wow... o.o

I half expected/feared that that this story would not be a very good one for some odd reason, probably by taking in your warning too much.

Well, all I gotta say...

*Goes on both knees* PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ;0;

This is yet another Alicia/Rufus story that I love seeing I love how you put it in his point of view, as someone said, it's believable and yeah. ;

It was a heart touching/ warming story and I love the anticipation (For lack of a better word) in store of the future! ;0;

It really exploits that scene I think and now I'm tempted to write where you left off... D:

Or... Write someting about what appears to be the reincarnations of Alicia and (as someone put) youknowwho...

It's a fitting title/ name for the said person seeing it may help not spoil people too much! 8D

... Yeah... I... Better shut up now... .

~Taokitty~

PS Yay for Corriander! -
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
i know, i wish people would rite more about the alica/rufus pairing. i wonder if anyone has done a lemon for them? anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
E.L. Ash chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Nice! I really love this pairing, and your fic was good and well written, are you going to write more fics for VP:S?
Orika chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Did Alicia die in the game? Oh well I'll have to finish to find out. Anyways, this is a touching story. Although sad but at least he regained hope of seeing her again. Very touching, it just shows the things people do for love...
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Yay! Rufus/Alicia. I've yet to beat the game ((thought I've spoiled it for myself. Multiple times. Ops)) but I am on Chapter Six, so I have seen many R/A moments. Sometimes, those are not enough. Your piece gives me a little more. And it is sweet. I liked it.

How about another where 'older' Alicia pops up? ::wiggles eyebrows:: You know you wanna.

Well, regardless, this is -your- piece and it's sweet. I love your Rufus. Very believeable. When I beat VP2, I might have to whip up a R/A- they're nearly non-exsistent!
Kalyane chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Really nice. There story (Rufus and Alicia) is so touching...
jap0911 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Beautiful...
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Nice bittersweet story! I'd love for you to do a sequel to it. See them reunited when Alicia is older. *sighs* SIlmeria ending is depressing on quite a few points. I too wish people would write more VP fics period...then I wouldn't have to! Keep up the great work and hope to see more tales from you!
TakuTaku chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wonderful~! :3 The ending was so good, but... yeah.

Lol, all fear if Alicia should get her memories back. That would mean the same for youknowwho and then Ooh! Maybe we'll get another VP game. xD
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Finally a Rufus/Alicia! I been waiting for that to happen! Maybe u want to consider writing a sequel or continue with it!

Hope to see more of them soon!

Gd luck!