Reviews for Fright Lesson
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMG asdfghjkl so sweet! Actually, Noelle and Guy are a nice couple, because neither Noelle nor Guy doesn't have any couple. :D So I like Guy x Noelle too. :D

Oh, sorry for the bad English. I'm an Indonesian. :V

Faved.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Awesome! I like that the fear is still there and almost overpowering, but Guy's trying to get through it for Noelle... So sweet! Anise, you are being evil!

I love it. Well written. Fun read.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I wish there was more of this ) You should continue it a little, or write more one-shots about it. I'm starting to really like this pairing.

And of course Anise would do something like that XD
Blue3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love the image of Noelle hugging Guy, only to have him react by squeezing her to death. THAT is a beautiful picture right there.

And I also love that it's a Guy and Noelle fic. They're adorable together, really. And you made it with the just perfect amount of interaction, as in not too much in that they don't fall in love and confess their feelings for each other, but not too little where they glance at each other, have a one-second thought and then move on. Yeah. I like this.

I hope you write more of this pairing? Maybe? D
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh! Guy and Noelle! Good, pretty good -clasp hands-
Yume Hanabi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aww that was sweet!

yay for Guy x Noelle *hearts*
Fiery-razing-phoenix chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
GREAT FIC! I loved it so much! Guy and Natalia has always been my first choice but, if Natalia were to drop off the face of the earth, I always knew Noelle was the girl for him! I really liked the "Stupid Thought Pile" concept ;) Great fic keep it up!
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw, that was really cute! Guy/Noelle is an awesome pairing, and I'm sad that they're only two fanfics of it! Anyway, this is good stuff! (AND really cute!)

-Shana-san
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
's so natural and way Guy asked her to touch him anywhere was amost giving other ,I like this story very mch and Anise finding out about it before anyone else is so totally 's good,nic eending and Guy's lines were great too.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Cuteness alert!

Aw, I always knew this couple would be adorable if written...and I loved how you handled it! Gosh, they hugged! Er, for *medical* reasons, of course. But oh, how sweet...and Anise's cameo was just fantastic.

Great work!
CynicBoarder chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Very nice. I hope you write more Guy/Noelle fics. I think they would be a nice couple. Haha. Guy/Noelle/Natalia would be even better, but I guess that may be pushing it, huh? Haha.

Keep up the good work.
Sieg15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
First off, kudos you for making a story with Guy and not having him go gay over Luke. You're right. He just has gynophobia and isn't gay. We especially know that likes looking at girls, as that's what he said with Nephry. But that's another subject. This story is good since the characters don't seem that far out of place here. In fact, they seem pretty much in character. Bonus points for making an unused pairing, and the first of its kind here apparently. Story was just too good. Hope you write some more, or that other people will cause I just can't.
WetPaperTowel chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I realized that I was smiling when I finished reading XD lol It's so cute! Hehe, it made me giggle, too. You've got the characters down so perfectly, it seems like it's coming straight from the game ) cool story!
butterflie chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
(this is replica from livejournal)

and oh man, that was absolutely adorable! :3 Especially when Guy actually kissed her! He'll probably freak out near women for days after that XD

And that part with Anise at the end is very amusing, I loved it :D
LaniZion chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Heh...Anise needs to be a little more assertive if she wants to coerce Guy into kissing a girl on the lips, lol.

Well, a GuyxNoelle is certainly a different pairing that I haven't seen done before. In a way, they would make a nice couple, if Guy could get over his gynophobia, that is. And Noelle...poor girl'll feel bad because his phobia was triggered.

Nice.