Reviews for The Plot - The Floofy Version
darkakanetoo lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
OH CUTE! NEAL/KEL FOREVER!
an anonymous geek chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
ah, very good also.

I like the other one better, though.

Kristin
shami chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
very nice. but you should definitely keep this one. dunno why. i don't generally likr k/n pairings. i only like k/j and k/d. i'm babbling aren't i? any way, this is a review of(narcissistic smile/sneer) worshipful adoration.
Lady Atreides chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
OH THE GOODNESS!

i really am a sucker for a kel/neal fic

but who can blame me?

pleaaasseeee write more k/n fics

i loved the disguise- really good idea

L.A.
gem of hearts chapter 5 . 11/13/2002
o great godess you are wonderfull i wait raptwith anticipation for you nextchapter

enough adoration 4 u
Dark Lady chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
This one
Mystical Darkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Interesting.
Cassondra L chapter 1 . 9/11/2001
Cool story! you are a really great author!
Dragonlady chapter 5 . 9/4/2001
You should definately write more to this story.
thebluemarshmallow chapter 5 . 8/30/2001
AWWWW! that is sooo sweet! i didn't read the first version, but i absolutely adore this one! *sniffs* that was... awesome, wonderful... !

anna
lilgirlrenegade chapter 5 . 8/24/2001
I like this one better than the other version, heck, they're both great! You really need to write more though, because i love your writing but you only have three (well really two and an alternate version) on your page and I NEED SOMETHING GOOD TO READ! This is a better story I think, theyre both good but this one is better.
Dark Nemises chapter 5 . 8/24/2001
that was the best! u have talent
Anonymous KelNeal fan chapter 5 . 8/10/2001
*worships* D Waai!
Galadriel chapter 5 . 7/21/2001
Ermm...im not much of a K/N fan, 'specially when he realises it in like a split second. Granted, this was different, but ::squirms:: not my fave pairing or plot ending. Dont get me wrong, this is NOT a flame. You are a pretty good writer (need some more defined paragraphs though). Anyway, cya and keep on writing.
Cassondra chapter 5 . 7/14/2001
I like it! But I think that you shouldn't have made her give herself away sofast. Shoulda had a bit more fun with it :) keep writing! I can't wait to see what will happen next!