Reviews for Pool Shark
Lets Random chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame it's only two chapters, but I liked the different spin on the first meeting. It was also executed quite well.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
please make a sequel. maybe when they meet at college or he goes to see her type thing.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
great short story loved it
UltimateGohan42 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i really liked the ending but i think the adress thing was a little too much but it was still really good and i thought that you could've added more on. it would have been awesome
Jrik23 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Nice short story. It would be nice to have another chapter to this, but I can see why you would end it here.
ArcticPuppet chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Holy crap I loved this story. I'm wondering how I didn't find it when I sifted through all the pages of Gohan/Videl back in 2007. Yes, ALL the pages. That one guy is an idiot. Yeah, it could be original with some name changes, but not everyone wants a story with a bunch of action. I like those too, but my favorite kinds are the ones that are overly silly, and these that are about the growing relationship and have something interesting to bring them together. I think this was well written and still within the reality of the characters.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Aww! That wasa cute ending! Hey I learned how to play pool not too long ago! Very fun game :D I liked how you put in some "normal" to poor Gohan's life... he needs that now and again T_T great joi :) (I don't see why you wouldn't want to ever look at this again XD :P)
Morrigan's-Pride chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
So wounderful...
An Antidote chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Elly1212 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
That was another awesome chapter! It was so cute...Im glad that they werent ready to go yet...Well I hope you update soon!

-Lady Raven _
DBZ-GVfangirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
aw,it's ended already!.I still loved it!Here's to hoping you continue(cheers).I think an epilogue would be cool but you do what you feel is ,dont let haters get you down!.Good for you if you responded to the wanker,they got what was coming to them. Seriously,many of these flamers are just sore they couldn't write a pice of literature half as good as an just PISS OFF and crawl back under the rock from they came and die know I've got your back as far as this matter extends.

Till next time,

Nickel Hound chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
This has to one of the best fanfictions I have come across in sometime.
Elly1212 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Good 1st chapter! Story seems interesting! Well if this story is by you it should be awesome well off to read the next chapter!

-Lady Raven _
Videl161 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I loved this story! It was short and sweet! You are such a talented writer!
Neko Gohan chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Hi There!

Being a league pool player myself, this fic stood out to me. Not only do I love the game, Gohan and Videl are my favourite DBZ couple.

Well done on writing such a realistic fic, because god knows how many dodgey romance stories are out there which we all know would never quite happen the way they do...

Thankyou for the pleasure of your writing expertice, and I hope you continue to update this lovely tale regularly - It IS Loved!

All The Best,