Reviews for All Sparks
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Dude this was deep, I loved it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ah Sam, so lost with only Dean anchoring him. Beautifully written!
Love me yes chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh.. very sweet and nice story ;) It was touchy especially when they were sleeping together at the end. Well done.
Hey You chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This was beautiful. Just gorgeous. I love your writing style, and I wish there were more comments, because you deserve comments, and I know all of them would be commenting on how amazing and beautiful this was. It's funny how something as plain as a TV show could inspire such lovely, graceful, syntactical and descriptive choices. I love the propelling way your sentences flow, (I really like doing stuff like that) and so reading it is a real pleasure. It's hard to distinguish whether the end is platonic or not (choice?) I kind of hope it is. Nrgh.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really loved this fic. It was - this is going to sound strange - intoxicating. The almost sing-song style of writing, the repetition of Sam's feelings of loss/heat/anguish shown through his thoughts and his surroundings - the heat of the desert, the sparks of the flames.

You did a fabulous job of relating Sam's POV about Jess and about Dean through his depressed mind. Loved this line about how Dean handles dealing with their mother's death: "Because Dean is bigger than you and braver than you and stronger than you and you know he’d walk through the flames every time if it means saving you, because that’s what big brothers do."

An amazing ending to this as well - Dean keeping Sam safe, keeping him grounded, trying to ease his pain. Very well done. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your work.
Freefall chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Brilliance!
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was really good. I must say, one of the best stories I've read quite a while. No critisism from me! You put it in reat format, couldn't spot any grammer or spelling errors, so well done!
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
A tender, sweet story. I'd like to see more.

M.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
There was no sexual or romantic possibilities, and it didn't sound like incest, but comfort. You have a gift. This is my favorite part, "You close your eyes and Jess calls to you and you want to follow her, but you feel Dean’s weight against you and he keeps you firmly locked to the ground."
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
You write Sammy as if you lived in his skin.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This was beautifully written, and oh-so-sad. Loved that last line.
ohcEEcho chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
(jaw drops) Wow. Just...wow. That was such beautiful writing, it really made me understand Sam's feelings. Wonderful! _
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Well struck, breathtaking descriptions. So much just taken for granted, no guilt, no hesitancy, just accepted.

Lovely piece.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
"ike a spark floating through the inky sky, and it soothes against your skin and makes you believe you can get through the night." Truly beautiful. I really liked how you describe Sam looking at jesses'picture. Very very good fic, thanks for sharing! :-)
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was amazing and lovely and just beautiful. Great work, really.