Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Well done. Thank you for giving me this much needed closure.
RRS chapter 26 . 11/27
This is absolutely amazing and magical and my sister and I both died cause of how amazing this is. Great job I adore your writing and I adore your story. Thanks _
RRS chapter 24 . 11/27
I saw that coming I figured it was clam all along but still absolutely amazing. I love your writing skills and I love your story. My sister who is an even bigger Spirited Away fan than me adores it more than anything. Great Job. _
BeforeThePrologue chapter 26 . 11/26
Nice ending :)
BeforeThePrologue chapter 23 . 11/26
It's going to be one of the inner group, I just know it. Please don't be Lin or Kamaji... I feel like it's going to be Rita or Clam. Hopefully Clam since I don't really care about him.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 16 . 11/26
I love Lord Okaia! He's such an interesting character.

Also nice Kiki's Delivery Service reference... Very subtle :P
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 11/26
Haha, this is very cute.
Fighterwriter13 chapter 26 . 11/26
This was amazing! I read this all in one go and loved it! I laughed, I was over wheelmened with feels! Heck, I even cried. That last paragraph was just Best fanfic ever!
Ace chapter 24 . 11/25
classic style of enemy reveal lol it was too obvious it was Clam as soon as he joined the team by the way he spoke things. in any case, it's been fun to read
RRS chapter 12 . 11/23
Your theory is great. I've read some theories into how he became Yubaba's apprentice but yours is the best by far. :)
RRS chapter 11 . 11/23
I absolutely adore your writing skills, I love it so much and I love the way you are always trying to leave people a little bit on the edge of their seat great job.
RRS chapter 9 . 11/22
I love spirited away and I love your story. So much detail and the emotions are portrayed so magnificently I adore it. Great Job. _
Your desperation to see them together is being reflected in the story. It's more of you than chihiro here
candyin2006 chapter 1 . 11/18
Loved your story, read it all. could not t it down.
5,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »