Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
poplar lina mea chapter 26 . 6/30
i need to read more where can i read your other Story?
poplar lina mea chapter 18 . 6/30
Please let it be a happy ending
(can't wait to read the last chapter)
""""""O_O""""""
kim chapter 3 . 6/29
This is really good!
poplar lina mea chapter 9 . 6/29
Thx for the making this story
poplar lina mea chapter 3 . 6/27
thx for making the story i wish it will going to an anime someday
gaelium chapter 26 . 6/26
The story seems to be a work of Hayao. It's amazing how the author made such imaginative characters . The 'movie' was playing in my mind as I read the story. Thank you for creating this fanfic :) After years of wondering whether Hayao would make spirited away 2 I finally got what I want. It's been years since this was published but I hope many fans of Hayao would still read this. Kudos!
jeje chapter 3 . 6/26
The old hags Character was off a bit ...but it WAS GREAT.
jeje chapter 2 . 6/26
I'm in love with this fanfic.
Spirited away chapter 26 . 6/26
I really loved this story. It was so cute. I completely fangirled and died when Chihiro and Haku kissed and Chihiro became a spirit. If I owned Spirited Away and I read this I would so make it into a movie. I feel like it could happen. Please continue writing. I love your work.
Ayaki chapter 1 . 6/25
It was good.
jessicawakefi chapter 26 . 6/25
I loved the whole story just as much as the movie! And I would love if you could make a sequel to this great story and I do know you had No plans to make sequel but if you need a new idea for a story please write a sequel To Spirit away and I know I am not going be the only one who would love you to write a sequel - Jessica w
Good.
Jon Snow chapter 1 . 6/24
So, so good.
SophiaTheGiraffe chapter 26 . 6/24
It is the best fanfiction everr!
Someone make this into a movie already
agh!
ILOVETHIS!
Tina0126 chapter 26 . 6/24
I know I am so late to read this but I absolutely LOVE this fanfic, it's PERFECT. I was feeling nostalgic & watched Spirited Away & even though I was POSITIVE there was no sequel made I looked it up anyway (a girl can dream, right?) & I'm so happy I did because I found your fanfic. Great job.
5,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »