Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Joe Lansang chapter 26 . 4/23
I LOVE IT! So much ...but some things are not that interesting they seem to be to recreational... 8/10
Miranda chapter 26 . 4/21
This story is incredible! I have always been a fan of Spirited Away and this goes with it perfectly! I just wish they made this into a movie :(
Jessica Mcardny chapter 1 . 4/19
I really like it plus i want Hayou Miyazaki to do spirited away 2
Ray chapter 26 . 4/18
I have always loved Spirited Away, and out of all of Miyazaki's movies I felt this one deserved a squeal, probably because of "the promise". I finally decided to read some Spirited Away fanfiction, and this is the first and last one I will ever read. It was absolutely brilliant! I whole-heatedly accept this squeal and probably will not be able to enjoys a different one. You did a very nice job with new character, character development, and back-stories or explanations. Nothing seemed out of place and I very much enjoyed the other Ghibli references.
You may not even read these anymore seeing how this was posted in 2006, but just in case, this was one of the most exciting and brilliant things I have ever read.

I only ask one thing from you, remember to always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are you will have nothing to fear. -Baron
Flutterdog chapter 24 . 4/18
I knew be trusted. I started to suspect him when he started talking about how haku was getting to worked up. This story is great.
Flutterdog chapter 16 . 4/18
When it said the spirit of the forest had a grin on her face, I completely took it tue wrong way. I thought she was planning on trapping haku and I was like. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HAKU. Then sje says cant you tell hes in love and my heart felt light again
Flutterdog chapter 10 . 4/18
OMG. I cant believe I couldnt tell why haku didnt tell or try to show how he felt. I feel so stupid because it seams so obvious. Man your really talented and I cant get enough of this.
Shari chapter 26 . 4/17
THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS A MOVIE! Too bad Miyasaki is retired...(tear,tear.) But, can you make a sequel to My Neighbor Totoro? I know there's already a sequel, Mei and the Kittenbus, but since I can't go to Japan, I cannot see it. Please consider making one to My Neighbor Totoro! I know it'd be kind of hard, but you could make Mei more of the main character. You could set it a couple of years later, when Mei is in school, and how Totoro helps her with school, along with her mom, Sastuki, and her dad. Please consider making a sequel, and if you do, please but some of my ideas I listed in it! Anyway, great job with Spirited Away 2! (Sorry, I know this is a long review.)
Shari chapter 23 . 4/17
Wow, I'm sorry I didn't leave reviews for other chapters, I just didn't have time, but now I do! THIS IS AMAZING! Just amazing, there are a few typos here and there, but WHO CARES? I love all your chapters!
Anastasia chapter 26 . 4/17
It was Beautiful! Your story is like A Movie! :)...I'd loved the End and the way you write it!..I hope that you will write more stories like this from Studio Ghibli.! It would be cool! And I hope your Idea will became a Movie or a book with the name : THE RETURN FROM SPIRITED AWAY 2 !3
Love this concept! Hope ghibli sees it and producez this movie!
Zoe chapter 3 . 4/16
A few spelling and grammar mistakes. Overall really good!
fira chapter 26 . 4/16
It was a good story!
jessi chapter 26 . 4/15
Great story, I enjoyed it! I also liked all the little hidden references...
Aspen Oakley chapter 6 . 4/15
That was so sad; I almost cried?
4,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »