Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Quinn Barker chapter 26 . 16h
Well done excellent I loved every bit of it
Quinn barker chapter 24 . 16h
I actually did see it coming but I did not expect the connection with Okaia
I absolutely loved this story! I have been a big fan of studio Ghibli films and Spirited Away is one of my most favorite films of all time. I still remember how I much I was doubting this story in the beginning because I thought the movie ended on pretty good terms but you were able to continue into an entirely new and original story of your own with your own characters and ideas of the spirit world. I'll be delighted to read your other works and I want you to know I deeply admire your creativity and I hope you keep writing!
Ange chapter 25 . 7/23
Not being dirty minded but did they do IT
Ange chapter 24 . 7/23
Clam used to be one of my favorite characters
Spirited Away is my favourite film and this book has all I could wish for. It's well paced, the plot is intriguing, the magic and love well incorporated. All the characters stay in their movie personalities, the right amount of new characters, great ghibli movie references, and the beginning and the end is simply beautiful. When I was searching for a Spirited Away fanfiction, this was all I could ever wish for. Thank you so much.
U r awesome!
destinybyrne16 chapter 26 . 7/13
Hi moviefan-92, destinybyrne16 here - can I just say your story is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I've been super upset since I was a kid because no Spirited Away 2 came out, even though it definitely should have. I was watching the original move last night, and finally got sick of being left at a sort of cliff-hanger, so I searched up 'Spirited Away 2' and found your story - and may I say, words do no justice to how accurate your story is! What I loved most was that hardly anything went Chihiro's way, which, I think, makes a good book. There wasn't really any favouritism, and I love how you switched between characters so easily so that the reader barely noticed. I also love the fact that more spirits took part in this, and I would be all for making it into the actual Spirited Away 2 movie! Unfortunately, I don't make anime, I'm only sixteen, but I would definitely watch it! Anyway, I'm a writer two, and I was wondering if I could try to continue your story, but in Sen's point of view. Would that be okay? I would reference you and everything! All the credit's yours', I would just like to carry it on, because I think a lot more could happen with the story.
I love your story
story
dianarose.espadilla chapter 13 . 7/6
I like Okaia! I don't think Haku will listen, though. He's so immature! Ugh! XD
storyfanxr chapter 26 . 7/4
i just finished reading your story of 'spirited away 2',and I really loved it! it is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading until I finished the whole story. i love how the way how you described Lord Okaia and they way Haku and Chihiro loved each other. I really hope that it can be made into a movie!
Lena chapter 2 . 7/4
I dont know how old is this but this is brilliant! u are talented
Awesome.
Please do complete it.
Waiting...
dianarose.espadilla chapter 12 . 6/30
The theory is great! :D
This is such a great story! Thank you so much for writing it I really enjoyed this!
5,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »