Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Zishan chapter 26 . 6/20
I like this "story" as much as the rest as it is like very touching and it is like a romance novel ...
Morgana chapter 22 . 6/14
Hello , im your fan . I was began to read this fanfic in spanish traduction and i love it , but the girl is translate this story , is not finish yet. So i decided read it in english. So i love it so much more. sorry if my grammar is awful , mi first language is Spanish.
Lim Wiah chapter 12 . 5/27
Hello theeeeere! hehe it had been 10 years or so, when you wrote this part 2 of spirited away...I always wished for a season 2 to come out but it already had been years since the movie came out so I lost hope for a season 2 to come.
Then I saw this story that you made 10 years ago which I adored! I really love your work it is really made perfectly! It had been 10 years but I still read this over and over!

LOVE FROM THE PHIL!
Nice...i think this would be better to watch.
Fiddle-lynn chapter 26 . 5/9
Hi! I know I am super late to write a comment since you have wrote this years ago But! Better late than nothing right? (lol) First I want to say thanks to you for making this amazing fanfiction. Thank you so much! This is like, the best fic I've ever read in a long damn time! I feel like I made a good decision to back at this fandom after how many years Second, I'm gonna review this story. At first I was so annoyed by Chihiro's character because she is so stubborn! But then after reading the next chapters I see her character become so strong. Her character improvement is so great! Also, no-face's character is so sweet! I love him But overall, this story is amazing! It's like I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I also couldn't stop smiling when there's a cute moment between the two love birds Once again, thank you for this amazing story you've made. I'm so sad that this story is already ended, but I also so happy with the ending. I enjoyed reading this story a lot! I love this so much. And I also love you so much! That's all from me, sorry for my bad english because english is not my main language
Victoria chapter 26 . 5/8
Yooo Im so late but now I'm crying that THIS story is over
I love it so much... I have been looking forward to read this i enjoyed alot ...
TheFallenWren chapter 3 . 4/19
This makes me feel so complete. I love your writing and where the story is going!
Man this was so beautifully written it deserves to be a Canon sequel as an official book if not a film.
OMG I LUUUUVVVVVVED THIS SOOOOO MUCH
other than a few spelling errors
IT WAS GOLD PLZ DO MAKE MORE THINGS LIKE THIS
OH WHY CANT THIS BE THE REAL MOVIE "SPIRITED AWAY 2"
ANYWAY TY SMMMMMMMMMMMMM 3
AshRoseAndMistBorn chapter 1 . 4/12
Ugh..I posted a review but somehow after being posted some words just kind of..disappeared..
AshRoseAndMistBorn chapter 26 . 4/12
The story was very well , the thing that I liked the most was there were rarely any grammar ,it annoys me to no end when there are grammar mistakes and I've seen PLENTY of fanfics with annoying grammar yes...Well Done!
T chapter 26 . 4/8
I just read the whole thing. It was really good and I didn't want to stop reading. Thank you for sharing and doing the original Spirited Away justice!
Amanjot chapter 26 . 3/31
I love the story !its'a AMAZING !

I wish if I could watch the full movie of all the chapters upto 26 and read from the books as well
Eds chapter 1 . 3/31