Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Niffer chapter 26 . 17h ago
Wow.. I truly loved this. The feels are real aha. I wished someone would make this into a movie..I would watch it many many times. This is amazing, it brought my childhood memories of watching Spirited away, Wishing I too could go to the Sprite World. I loved how you added your little twists and that sort of stuff. I give this a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
It cost 19 million to produce the first spirited away and they made over $330 million worldwide. please please please make your stoy a movie. maybe u can contact Hayao Miyazaki, Toshio Suzuki, or Hayao Miyazaki. Btw spirited away wad Directed by Hayao Miyazaki
Produced by Toshio Suzuki
Written by Hayao Miyazaki. That y u should contact them or one of them to see if they will like ur story and help u make it a movie. Ik I'm asking a lot. But please if at all possible make this a movie. I love this so much u are a great writer.
Sophia Alegrias chapter 26 . 3/3
Awwww! That was a very well written story, I really liked it. Hope you do have plans for a sequel when you finish with the other stories. Good luck with making those other stories!
kerron.walker.14 chapter 26 . 3/3
Wow this book was amazing I really enjoyed it it took me 2 days to read I know that this is from 2007 but it seriously was that good... You should be proud of yourself.
Their was enough of a story to actually hold its own but still enough links to the original movie which Is what I enjoyed the most.
I knew it was that bloody frog the thing I wasn't expecting was that he was the one that done it to lord what's his name... But I would so recommend this to some one who liked the movie...
I could also see this being developed as movie and it being just as big as the first one... you have written a beautiful peace and a worthy sequal
Ik this probably isn't very likely to happen but PLEASE PLEASE make ur book a movie what i would give to watch it. please ik it seems stupid y should u listen to some random person but please it means a lot to me. if u can answer me just email me my email is. . please please answer me. this means more to me then anything and I'm crushed bc there isn't a movie of this. ik its a long shot bc it takes a lot of money to make a movie. I've tried to contact the author of spirited away but i cannot get ahold of him. so i cannot ask. please just please idk what else to say. i just turned fifteen and i lost my brother awhile ago I'm not trying to make u feel sorry for me so u will do this. that's not it at all. i just want u to understand y i want u to make ur book a movie. wen i was little i love spirited away as well as my brother(s) we aslo watched princess monoke. but this one is different i get to emotionally attached to stuff like this and it hurts seeing how in spirited away haku have to be separated from his love for so long. and ur book helps but a book to me is like a thought. seeing the movie and watching it makes it seem real. ik I'm probably freaking u out or something sorry i am weird but please do not judge i am just looking for this to fullfill what i have lost. uk a brief momenthappiness
I wish this was a movie. I would watch it over and over. love this 3 thank u :)
Lol
Wow
I wanna read next chapter!
VampiressNanie chapter 26 . 2/28
Thank you so mach for writing this i loved it w
i hope and wish that someone will see your beautiful work and make it in to a movie.
i am now your number one fan and i'm going to read all your books and the ones to come w
Light chapter 26 . 2/27
Hi, me name is Light, or rather, my name means light.
You probably recieved many emails saying what a great job you did and how amazing your work is. But I am not just happy to have been able to read this... I am in love with your work. I am a huge fan of spirited away, and I really wished they could make a sequel. I watched the movie two days ago and began searching the internet for a sequel, and then I came across this. At first I thought this would be just some amateur work, but as I beagn reading (and finished beacause I became obsessed with it) I fell in love with the story. The detailes, the imagination, the ideas... everything was a marvel. I only wish that Studio Ghibli could make this into a movie.
I have never enjoyed reading anything as much as I enjoyed reading this sequel.
Thank you for this and god bless you for an amazing work done!
love it very good on
Becca chapter 1 . 2/26
Hi there!
I really need to write a review! I think this story is AMAZING. You wrote it so well! You've got everything so right. I can imagine the characters as they speak, just imagine everything! I started reading this 3 days ago and I'm on chapter 13 already! I really feel all the emotions and it's truly touching. I never thought I'd tear up from a story but you've managed to do so haha! Looking forward in reading the rest. Many thanks :)
It was soooo good!