Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
MeltAway99 chapter 9 . 15m
Yoho! Ive waited for these moment well,I do feel sorry for chihiro for being tricked but as a reader Ive waited a moment like these to happen...I'm so excited how will things work out from her:(((,))):
MeltAway99 chapter 8 . 40m
Sweet..and I'm really curious and super excited about chihiro's reading mean...wow i kinda like this chapter it made my heart beat fast..-/_/-
MeltAway99 chapter 4 . 3h
Hahaha!,Another funny chapter! I love this story reading it so much fun!
MeltAway99 chapter 3 . 3h
Wow! that was the most funniest chapter you've ever wrote and I had so much fun reading it! Thank you moviefan-92 ...I LOVE this chapter!
MagikMarinoh chapter 26 . 13h
This was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, so well written and so well linked with the movie. I loved how it developed instead of just jumping to the good parts. Everything about this is just amazing. I would love for you to write more stories like this.
Abby chapter 26 . 5/21
I loved this story! I've always loved Spirited Away, and have always wondered what happened after the ending and this story is as good as if Studio Ghibli had done a Spirited Away 2!
Amal chapter 26 . 5/18
OMG this was amaaaaaaaazing thank you so so so so so soooooooo much !
I really enjoyed it and I will look for your other stories
I absolutely love this! Ive read it about four times now and i just cant get enough! Thank you very much. Time to read it a fifth time now.
hi!i've read this and its totally the best fiction i've ever read.i wonder if the story is real or you made it up somehow cause if its real,could you please give me the link to watch the sequel movie.i would be ecstatic.
Why is it so adicting!
Nohara chapter 5 . 5/13
OMG! Haku's back _ Finally!
Nohara chapter 2 . 5/13
I like the story you're making so far. Though I'm still in Chapter 3. But I'm really expecting a wonderful story as I read this. And I really wanna thank you for spending your time making this story :) I'll post another review after I read more chapters. Again thank you :D
Please please make a third spirited away, your stories are the BEST!
Loved the ending. In fact, loved it all. Couldn't stop reading it. Well done
San Bal chapter 12 . 5/10
Only one review for you. From the inside, I really love you. Don't take that one hard, but you are writing all the things which I have a lot of interest on. I really love to hear about ALL the pain and miseries of two lovers. All of that is present in this, um, writing of yours. I certainly love your writing.
5,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »