Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Fangirl2008 chapter 26 . 14h
This is a great story!Ive been looking for a great story like this for a while and i thought this was going to be a 1 shot like the others but i was pleasantly did a really great job with this and i learned valuable lesons from this book.
Once again ... Great job
Heather chapter 26 . 21h
I absolutely loved the way you wrote this book I've been looking forward to seeing a second movie but this just blew me out of the water I loved how you wrote it it fits so well with the movie it was just perfect I hope you I hope you continue writing books like this you were incredibly talented writer
Caren Roque chapter 2 . 9/16
I like this story
chokiseyoEXO chapter 26 . 9/9
Omg. Its 2018 rn and i am in my high school. I am literally crying and typing this rightnow because omg i am so touched by the story and even though i am late to review Admin i am gonna tell you that i love your story and i died a little when Chihiro chose dragon form and when Haku and She lived happily ever after. i think i can finally rest in peace after reading this and tbh THIS HAs BEEN MY BEST FANFIC EVERRRR and i don't regret a bit of this consuming my time. I hope to be like you someday best wishes.
Goodness chapter 26 . 9/4
wooooooooooooooow
Goodness chapter 26 . 9/3
I am literally crying why did it have to ends this way well switching over to "Miyazaki,on your mark"
Goodness chapter 12 . 9/3
HAKU! Why can't you see love is blind. Thankgod you realized that
hannahsheetz22 chapter 26 . 9/3
thank you for the loving story you have given.
Hannah chapter 26 . 9/2
I read all the chapters and I love your work thank you again for making this and i hope you make more and you are the best.
Goodness chapter 11 . 9/2
Whoa...Thinking things through does really help
Goodness chapter 10 . 9/2
wow, i just cant believe it this has been the best chapter yet, both for Chihiro and Haku
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/31
Thank you for the beautiful story it made me cry and I still feel like crying thank you so much I needed that for how long I've seen Spirited Away. Thank you sooo much. Keep up the great work. Your the best and the story was the best I've ever read.
Goodness chapter 9 . 8/31
gosh if i was the one betrayed i just dont know what to feel
Goodness chapter 8 . 8/31
this is one of the most romantic scene in this story i almost started crying myself
Goodness chapter 6 . 8/26
wa-wa-wow this chapter was so cool i was nearly disappointed when it ended this way its so cool keep writing keep motivating to be a better than i am i might even get more awards at school for "my brilliant ideas" thanks so much.
6,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »