Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Francine Q chapter 26 . 1h
Wow that was such a great ending. You would always leave me in suspense. I fell in love with this sequel. If you ever become famous I will follow you and support you 100% you were gifted with the gift of writing.
Esmereilda chapter 26 . 1h
gotta love a happy ending
Esmereilda chapter 25 . 2h
Aw~ how fluffy
Guest chapter 26 . 8h
I would love a sequel to this maybe this will give you an idea : Several years have passed since Chihiro and Haku's wedding spending their time eternal happiness. Until one day, an evil presence in the spirit world has surfaced. Lord Okaia has sensed something strange in the air, as if something, has returned.
Or something like this, I'm not sure if it's good or not as a brief summary, but something kind of like Chihiro being kidnapped and the evil presence trying to devour her to have her powers in order to get it's physical form. Hope u make another story :D
Francine Q chapter 16 . 15h
Okay so Im wayyy deep into your story but I have a tiny request. I dont mind picturing everything in my head like any reader normally does but would it be possible to get a drawing of how chiririo and Haku look now that they have grown? That would be great. Here is my email if you wish to provide me with that drawing && thank u for providing such a great story line to Spirited Away
Guest chapter 26 . 20h
What a spectacular story. I loved it sooo much that I couldn't put it down... My iPad that is
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 23h
well the bad guy is usually not how you originally suspect
Esmereilda chapter 23 . 8/30
lol thishatefl spirit appearantly has never heard the saying love conquers all XD
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 8/29
yuteela needs to learn to read the mood
Annette Suntlug chapter 26 . 8/29
kiss!
Annette Shulung chapter 1 . 8/29
please make Baku meet chihiro. I beg of you.
Esmereilda chapter 21 . 8/28
ur right its hard not to pity her
lida chapter 26 . 8/28
thanks a lot for making such an amazing story
PLAEASE MAKE PART 2
afiqah chapter 26 . 8/28
Hi, I am a big fan of spirited away and I can even draw the exact anime of the characters. I am now studying engineering but my passion is drawing anime which I presume you like it as well but more to writing. Your ideas and plots are beyond scope of great. I cried and laugh while reading it maybe because i was such a big fan of the movie. Thank you for making this. when I earn a lot and maybe more than i even imagine, I would definitely contact you and turned your story into movie. Although I can't promise you but I would work hard on it.
5,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »