Reviews for Spirited Away 2: Return to the Spirit World
Spirit Of Words chapter 1 . 3/27
Dear movefan-92, I am a big fan of all Misakis work, howls moving castle and spirited away are two of my very favourites. I had discovered your story on Wattpad, many many years ago. From the moment I read the first words. I wanted to know who written such a brilliant peice. Thankfully, the person who uploaded it had a link to your work. After all these years, I'm finally able to express my appreciation for your work. I had always wanted to say that you captured the characters perfectly. The story truly flowed with the animation. Your an amazing writer. And I am your fan. (I've never been a fan of much things in my life.) You were able to immerse the reader into this world, Just as Misaki did with his animation. I respect this talent very much. I'm almost 21 now, but I'm so glad I found the original writer of this work. I made an account, just to find your work. Is that odd?This story has to be one your very best ones. I have not read any of your other ones, but I shall find the time to do so. Thank you so much, for writing such a delightful story. Yours Sincerely, A very happy reader.
Good
Great story I give it 10 stars, I am a huge fan of Chi-Haku and I cried at some parts. You should write more about them.
nikilg12 chapter 16 . 3/25
Hello, I'm a fan of the story that you created, the truth is that I did not read in English and I found your story in Spanish but I was only up to chapter 15. I wanted to know what happened to the translator since, according to her, you gave her permission To translate, please we are very fan of your history and I would like to continue reading.
Maddie chapter 26 . 3/25
I really liked the story, I am sad to see it end, but I under stand that it had to end the story surly
was input down able. I couldn't stop reading, and have already finished three times after the first time I could not even notice the mistakes!
Vic chapter 26 . 3/24
I loved this story! Thank you so much for creating it! Hopefully we would a movie part 2 i highly suggest it!
Arali chapter 26 . 3/22
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed reading your sequel to Spirited Away. Perhaps you might consider writing a sequel about Lord Okaia. I found him intriguing and would love to know more about him-perhaps even a happy ending for him. He deserves it after helping Chihiro and Haku out.
Eloise Carter chapter 26 . 3/22
i loved it so much you should try and send it the the creator of all the studio ghibli films so he can make it into a movie, i know id definitely watch it.
Arali chapter 17 . 3/22
Wow! This has to be the best chapter yet! I love how Lord Okaia handles Haku. Part of me want stop see him catch up to Chihiro but I understand the danger she faces if Haku does. I feel for Lord Okaia's loss and I am glad to see that Chihiro has such a powerful ally. Great job!
chloeakachipotle chapter 26 . 3/22
I know that i am EXTREMELY at late writing this review of your chapter, butttt i REALLY REALLY loved your story sooo sooo much. Like can words even describe how satisfied and happy i am right now. I really liked how you wrote this amazing piece of work, i could never have done this in my lifetime. I hope that you can continue to write more stories like this!

F.Y.I. I am actually very new to this fanfiction things and also, this is the first fanfiction i've ever read. I LOVE IT SO MUCH 3
I would edit paragraph 14 because it sais 'shake Chihiro's' then moves on
Tjn888 chapter 26 . 3/21
I loved this story so much! The original movie ending did not give me closure with the ending so i went looking for answers to find out what would happen next and this was so phenomenal. Thank you so much!
Arali chapter 8 . 3/21
Wow! That was great! I love your description of how Haku and Chihiro become one. I am really enjoying your story. Just be mindful of spelling errors that detract from the story. You need to add an "e" to "breath" it make it "breathe". The "e" at the end gives the "ea" the long ee sound. Without it, it's just the short "eh". Ex: "Breathe, Chihiro."
Ben chapter 26 . 3/21
That was an interesting continuation of spirited away. I enjoyed it very much. I like your attention to detail but the last 2 chapters seemed rather rushed. Thanks for the effort!
Te agradezco inmensamente haberle dado una alegría literaria a mi corazón! Muchas gracias desde Colombia mil ababrazos.

Atentamente, Andry villa