Reviews for For Blood is Thicker
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
cool
Mrs King Aragorn chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Yes, I have an account. I'm just too lazy to log in.
I LOVE THE MOVIE HIDALGO TOO I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT AS WELL! AND I LIKE NARNIA STAR WARS LOTR AND PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN! YAY I HAVE A FELLOW ALL THIS STUFF I JUST TYPED LOVER!
Okay, sorry. Got a little carried away there. Anyway, awesome story. Keep writing!
Denethor chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Do you have more of this written but not posted. When will my story continue?
kickarora chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
this is a good read thanks for having posted it : )
zookitty chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
I love this story! I know I read it once a while ago but I honestly don't remember what happened...so here I am reading it again and it's even more terrific!
blueoctober chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Wonderful chapter. It was very sad but what Denethor was thinking was very clear. It almost reduced me to tears... I would love to see you continue with this wonderful story of yours. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.
Bittersweet x chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Wow, very nicely done. Well written, and I like how you portrayed Faramir & Denethor. Really nice work so far, I'm looking forward to see where this will go.. update soon!
SusanMc chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
It's never easy to say good-bye to those we love, especially when we have to witness their suffering. Wising you strength to get through this difficult time. Your fiancé sounds like a true source of support.

Write more when you feel you can. Your Faramir is so refreshing to read.
acacia59601 chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
I'll say a prayer for you and your family... Death is truly the hardest part of life. Wonderful chapter and while it was a little disjointed, it worked well as a stream of consciousness.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
wow...that was great.
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
I'm still reading, but can I request a longer chapter next time? I barely got started reading and it was over! ;-)
irene chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
I just found your story and it is a really new approach to well-known topics. Congratulations! So very refreshing after all those Denethor-hurts-Faramir-Faramir-endures-paternal-mistreating stories. Go on!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
just found this...i like it.
blueoctober chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
an update at last! :D Glad you haven't abandoned this story. Really like it so far. Feel very bad for Faramir... As for the injury he received, I have a feeling it's going to make itself known soon... ;) Anyways keep up the great work and I am still reading it, though I had to go back and reread the whole story... :) Looking forward to the next chapter.
zafaran chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Oh, nice work so far. I'm eagerly looking forward to your upcoming chapters. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

Zafaran