Reviews for D is for Drabble
I like it
Samhan chapter 17 . 2/11/2010
I like it
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Well, that was brilliant. :-D This will have to be another story I get to reading.
ClauRose90 chapter 37 . 10/17/2008
Yay! I bask in the Zutara glory! woo hoo! Oh I forgot to mention I needed to give you something that has to do with Edward from Twilight.
Super Reader chapter 43 . 10/5/2008
Nice job, Symone! It takes a great writer for me to even read Sukka and an even better one for me to enjoy it. So endless kudos.

Sorry I didn't review last night. I had a party so I just had time to check my email and read a couple drabbles before people started coming. It's nice that even when you're in college (you are, right?) you don't forget about all us fanfiction readers.

Frogster chapter 41 . 10/4/2008
Aw, I love this one! So cute and sweet!
kaibasgirlx chapter 37 . 9/13/2008
Aw, no more requests? :(

Anyway, this was nice. I ship Zutara, but I'm not so into reading the fanfics for it, but drabbles are okay XD

Can't say I'm looking forward to reading anything Kataang or Tokka or Sukka related *cough* but I'm sure whatever you write will be awesome

~Téa
Frogster chapter 38 . 9/13/2008
Love Sukka!
Frogster chapter 37 . 9/13/2008
Cute! Though from the start I was a Kataang shipper, the last few episodes introduced me to the very real topic of Zutara...and I enjoyed it! I think I would have been just as happy to see Katara with Zuko as with Aang. Just as long as Aang got someone else-Toph or anyone, just as long as he wasn't alone. :)
Super Reader chapter 38 . 9/13/2008
Oh...A spin off AU series? Sounds interesting. Like, they're actual actors playing parts in Avatar or something? I'd read it.

It was a sweet Sukka...even if Sukka's not my ultimate favorite pairing or anything. o.O It's like, you're the only one who gets me to read pairings I usually never would. (Sukka...2/5) Good thing we have the same Teen Titans pairings, because I don't know if I'd be able to read a Rob/Star...

Super Reader chapter 37 . 9/12/2008
I'm (sorta) Kataang, but I'm not cringing. I like this a lot. a little Zutara makes my day. :D

I knew there was a Kataang Week (though I only found out later so I couldn't participate.) but I had no idea there was a Sukka week. o.O Probably wouldn't have participated in that. Who stsrted Kataang Week?

mikkilou2 chapter 38 . 9/12/2008
can you make more taang please
mikkilou2 chapter 36 . 9/12/2008