Reviews for The Brightness of Candles
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/31
Clever, fiendishly clever. I especially liked Hermione remembering that Dumbledore knew about Muggle things, like his scar being shaped like a map of the Underground. (I've read a little much Dumble-bashing lately, where he is all too often more of a Pureblood bigot than the Malfoys, despite his reading Muggle newspapers and eating Muggle candy in canon.)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Dear God, this is brilliant...Fantastic job.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nice one.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
brilliant!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Wish this was more than a one-shot... Very good!
in fantasy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very clever, loved it!
kittyperry chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant message. If only Dumbledore had cared enough to do this in canon.
QueenAnneMagic chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I am absolutely flabbergasted! How DID you do that? That's incredible... I, just, um, wow! I'm kind of speechless right now... Just - that's really really clever. Nothing more to say.

I liked your profile, by the way.

QueenAnneMagic.

P.S. Tapping Plipper-Ploppers really do have a good sound to it but it felt as if they were forced in (this story's one flaw), because I don't think that Luna, even her being Luna, would be looking for them in the middle of a battle...
Mo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Amazing
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I like it
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow. Candles light up everything, huh?

Well wriiten, logical, canon-consistent. Great, as always.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Brilliant of you to come up with this story!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh, that was awesome! I love the riddle and the way it tied in with nitwit, oddment, blubber, and tweak :)
watin77 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this review is a few years too late, but damn! that was really good and an insightful, interesting take on dumbledore's welcome feast and the people in the order. nice job!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I will add my voice to the chorus of praise and tell you how much I enjoyed your story. The complexity was dazzling, your characterizations spot-on. Thanks for sharing!