Reviews for The Brightness of Candles
Wow. This is an amazing explanation of the Four Absurdities of First Year. Now I am wondering if JKR wrote that bit with something like this in mind- it makes so much sense!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
cool
Lady Lavender 1066 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Brilliant, beautifully done :)
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Brilliant, brilliant, provoking.
Favourite, most assuredly.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
whoooo
that's beautiful! I LOVEE IT. i like to think that dumbledore left a message of shapes innocence somewhere. Thank you!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Clever, fiendishly clever. I especially liked Hermione remembering that Dumbledore knew about Muggle things, like his scar being shaped like a map of the Underground. (I've read a little much Dumble-bashing lately, where he is all too often more of a Pureblood bigot than the Malfoys, despite his reading Muggle newspapers and eating Muggle candy in canon.)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Dear God, this is brilliant...Fantastic job.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nice one.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
brilliant!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. Wish this was more than a one-shot... Very good!
in fantasy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very clever, loved it!
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant message. If only Dumbledore had cared enough to do this in canon.
QueenAnneMagic chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I am absolutely flabbergasted! How DID you do that? That's incredible... I, just, um, wow! I'm kind of speechless right now... Just - that's really really clever. Nothing more to say.

I liked your profile, by the way.

QueenAnneMagic.

P.S. Tapping Plipper-Ploppers really do have a good sound to it but it felt as if they were forced in (this story's one flaw), because I don't think that Luna, even her being Luna, would be looking for them in the middle of a battle...
Mo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012