Reviews for Sensei
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/3
wonderful story with interesting twists :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was wonderful, I absolutely loved it!

I found Shippo's connection to the family rather interesting, I don't think I've seen it done before. I also loved your depiction of Souta. He has grown into such a loyal young man!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very cute, it was a breathe of fresh air to read a story more or less in Souta's pov for once. And I love how you incorporated Shippo. And kudos for including my personal head cannon! I always thought that Kagome would be a descended ant from Sango and Miroku. Very cute indeed.
alicezap chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Your story is wonderful! I really love stories about Shippo in this timeŠ± especially such good-written as this one!
dayforall chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i bet Miroku would feel awkward after hearing this news
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Wonderful story.
Your literary & imaginative skills even turns a simple plot into wonderful, sweet and heartwarming story.
Really! heartwarming & satisfying story about reunion and finding joy n excitement in a normal life surrounded by extraordinary characters.
thank you for sharing "Sensei" with us!
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
i laughed at the thought of Kagome being related to Miroku
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was very good.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
A bit bittersweet in a strange way but it had a lot of heart. Thank you for writing this
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this story, I even had to get up and walk around because the excitement was too much.
QueenoftheMilanos chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was absolutely lovely! I wish there were more good Souta and Shippo fics out there. Would you ever consider continuing this one-shot, or starting another Shippo/Souta story?
Kitani chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved this story you wrote. Your writing style is very mature and the well written descriptions won me over. Souta really has a predictable role in the series, but you take it a step further by expanding on Kagome's family having powers of their own. It was beautiful! Now I feel like the little boy needs more love and could use a story of his own, and he could. I wondered myself if there were any hidden youkai in the present day and if we ever see any (which we don't really, unless you count the noh mask).

And Shippo's position in the story nearly made me cry. Its a new twist and I loved every word. I really wish there were more stories about Souta and Shippo as well written as you put the time into doing so. Wonderful work! Reading your stories renewed my love of the series!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Heh. Here I am, thinking at InuYasha 'Who're you callin' runt, pal? He's bigger than you are!' I didn't know much of anything at all about kitsune lore, so this was informative, and a fun read too.
lemonleaves chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Damn you people for making me believe these things could actually happen! Using your beautiful words and carefully constructed sentences to put all of these horribly wonderful pictures in my head. Now, I'm sixteen as of last month, and I must ask you, where is my youkai, hanyou, or even my little frog prince, because he hasn't found me yet! :(

Gah, if you weren't such an awesome writer then I wouldn't have to go all drama-queen on you. See what you've brought on with your amazing writing skills?

T.T

Oh well, at least I can read.

:D

(Just in case you've been phased by my twisted sense of humor and insane ranting - I do love your writing.)
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
OMG! I love it! I love this story! This is just great! Lovely and amazing! I love it!

And the pic from deviantart is good too! Maybe you too should turn this into an illustrated story or a manga of sorts? I'd definately fav it if you did!