Reviews for Are You Mad!
Sorrick chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
My god, Neji is such a fucking whore! Naruto deserves someone much better than him! It's such a pity that you kept this as a Neji/Naruto pairing, Neji deserves to suffer (along with Sasuke) and Naruto deserves someone who will actually care for him, not cheat on him after ignoring his one wish!
Soulcaster chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
ZetsubouAi chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
this was a good story. so cute _

i love the oocness of Sasuke at the end. quite adorable.
FairyNiamh chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*squints* I read this last night, I know I did! I thought I had left a reveiw also... demo since looking through the reveiws I don't see mine I can only come to 2 conclusions... one: I have lost more of my mind than I had thought, two: FF Gremlins ate it. I think I prefer the second reason, if only for my sanity's sake.

I really enjoyed this story, esp with how shy Neji is. :D I am also glad that the issue of 'coming out' is no longer a problem. Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing it. Ja Ne.
FoxKitten15 chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
'is that youth?'lmao!XD that was a great ending!
FoxKitten15 chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
aw gaara would want you...
FoxKitten15 chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
omg the song...LMAO!XD
FoxKitten15 chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
aw i hope thier love for each other is accepted!i'm sure that it will be to be honest so can't wait to read the rest!
FoxKitten15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aw that was such a cute begining!i've been meaning to read another nejixnaruto fanfic
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
So cute! I thought it would be more angst, but I should know better! Nice!
tandeki chapter 12 . 7/16/2007

I swear if i laughed any harder i'd have cried,

awsom ending! great fic _
Shinko666 chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
This story really had me laughing with all of the crazy love pentagons! nice work!

keep it up!