Reviews for Snow Day
jublke chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great use of the cape! I can totally see Lando doing this.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww. :-)
Dan man chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I just love this story!

hey Han! You think skiing's bad, try ICE SKATING!
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Funny little story-poor Han! The only thing that had me confused was that the bar is open in the morning and closes before lunch, but oh well. Otherwise, it was a very amusing story.
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hahah! Oh, poor Han. He's such a good sport. This was so wonderfully cute! And the instant I saw the rules for the challenge, I thought "Lando's gonna make an appearance!" This was really just so adorable and fun. I loved it!

(BTW you might notice you're getting a lot of reviews from me tonight... yes, I enjoy your writing so much that I've been neglecting my homework for close to 5 hours now!)
BookRose chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is one of the coolest one shots ever! I love snow, but I know nothing about skiing since I've never been, so I can slightly sympathize with Han as he hurts himself...again. And again. So nice of Anakin to help though! I'm glad to meet the Solo kids cause even though I've heard of them, I've never really met them, cause I only got a chance to read a few pages of one Jedi Academy book. So it's cool to see what they're like and how they are all similar and different to her parents. I'd love to read the book someday about what made Leia change her mind about her birth father and name one of her children after him. Anyway gotta go but again-such a cool one-shot! I loved reading it.

BookRose
sarah chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
LOL! that was so funny!
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
cute :D
Solosorca chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Cool story (no pun intended). It brings back all the good(and bad) memories of skiing, like crashing into a tree. I know exactly how Han feels, falling over is really humiliating and getting up is even harder.

Thanks for putting up this story it's really funny.