Reviews for A King For Human And Deryni
Roz chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Hey, Where's the rest of it? This is brilliant, but we're only part way through!
Qwikshot chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
you updated! fantastic - i can hardly wait to hear more from you excellent tale
Lady Razorsharp chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
This is as beautifully crafted as the rest of your chapters, and I hope you continue it!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Ah, the Council. Always a pleasure. *rolls eyes* Still, you've captured them all spot on.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Whoa. Those are fighting words, to be sure...

This is beautifully done! Kelson and his court are old friends, and I'm so glad to be getting this different perspective on events. I forget that Kelson could have easily been killed that day...
Pathseekerme chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
This is very good! I can hardly wait to read more!
ginalee chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
I'm writing this to nag - please continue this story! I've been checking, and have been very disapointed that you haven't updated! Thanks again for writing, and please update soon!
GinaLee chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
This story is filling in a hole, thanks for writing, and will you please continue? You're very good!
chubby redburn chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Let's see, the thesaurus says fabulous, brillant, magnificant, tremendous. I will go along with its recommendations.
Beornthryth chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Oh, good...a Dernyi story! When I consider your talent for inventing copious family members, and combine in with Kurtz's already extensive family trees,this should be interesting.
chubby redburn chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
I can only reinterate what I said in the first review and add a deep respectful bow. Very, very good writing.
chubby redburn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
An enjoyable tale.

Your dialogue is good, neither forced or contrived.

The cousins are believable characters.

The pacing is very solid. Your story moves along quickly but without any gaping chasms in the plot.

The only complaint that I could register is that the chapter is very short.