Reviews for The Edge of Madness
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Wow Dawn it feels like I've been on the wildest rollercoaster ride of emotions ever. Using medical terminology so fluidly to show us how seriously ill Sam is you left my heart in my mouth and my own blood pressure soaring with worry. Memories are killing the boy, more quickly it appears than his broken body can shut down. For Sam his brother is his only solid connection left to reality and as if sensing this Dean is desperately trying to reach out, pull him away from the unreal and back into their world. Wonderful expressive writing that has left emotionally wrung out and still desperate for more. Love some more soon. Please. Roz.
Raven524 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
OMG...how could we not like this story...the angst and powerful emotions that you bring out are almost painful. Keep it coming!
andrewhot chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
i like it! poor dean1 he must really tired himself out! i hope u update new chapter soon! ciao!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Oh Dawn, yet again I'm playing catch up with my reviews but instead of charging ahead to Chapter 8 I just had to say how special this one was. Dean truly came into his own under your hands here. The realisation that his brother had lost time, lost memories that he knew when they came back would cripple his brother with grief, was just so rawly portrayed through Dean's voice and eyes. Heartbreaking chapter. Sorry again (jeez like a broken record at times I know!) for late reviews for this very special story. Roz.
samantha-dean chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
wow thats is great!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
wow this is an excellent chapter. my favorite one! really good! please continue!
SpiritWolf13 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
wow another fantastic chapter...poor Sam having to relive everything that has happened to him and poor Dean trying so depsperately to help him... Another well written and enjoyable chapter hun...cant wait for the next update!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
great part!

you are killing me with all the angst!
hinata-37 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
great chapter!cant wait too see more!I hope Sam will be alright and poor Dean!Anyway great job!
NaleyBrucasFan - aka Lizzy chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
I can't imagine why you would ask me if I still liked this story? I think you already know my answer. YES! It's one of the best SN stories out there right now! Keep up the excellent work and please write more asap!
CatChild1 chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Still with you and still enjoying every minute of it!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Can't wait till next week!

Wonderful story! Poor Dean & Sam!
em chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Each chapter keeps me glued to this story. I really enjoy the ups and downs and I love how Sam is connecting to Dean in his mind, the blanks walls is great idea. But please once again Dean really needs a hug!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Yes of course I loved the chapter, but I want more he he he! If Dean goes down there is no one to pull Sam from the darkness... cant wait for the next chapter.
gummyb chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
I have really enjoyed this chapter. I am a Dean fan and any Dean angst and pain for him is good. Hope that does not sound too twisted. All I can hope for is Dean's condition being somewhat serious.

Please update soon.