Reviews for The Edge of Madness
Port-of-Seas chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Phew! You really scared me there for a minute, Dawn. Could've sworn this was going to be a sad one. Man, since I started reading I couldn't put it down. You always write the most addicting medical dramas.
Sylvie91 chapter 11 . 4/10/2009

I was going through my Favorites today and I came across this fic. Wow! It was bsolutely amazing. The whole 'unresponsive, catatonic' Sam made me tingle :) Dean totally made me weep. I love this story. You are amazing!

MysteryMadchen chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
I know you wrote this story over a year ago, but man i just have to say that was excellent. You really are good at this and I hope there's alot more to come. I've been asking everybody this so please don't kill me. Do you have a long Blind Sam story out there or have any intentions of writing one. thanks so much for this story it was fabulous. Nicole.
kirallie chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
Great work! Glad John managed to get Sam to wake up for Dean. Poor Dean having to watch Sam go through all that. Glad it was a happy ending!
darksupernatural chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
I just caught this fantastic story today. My God the range of emotion you poured into this... INCREDIBLE. beautiful, beautiful job and got to say I'm very pleased Sam came through at the end.
Ceasadh chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
I love this fic. Well written (minimal spelling and grammatical errors), and interesting.

Oh - Can't forget John. I fell in love with his character, and always appreciate a fic where he's shown in a good light. Yay!
SamDeanLove chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
good..more, please! )
CrashNBurn chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Whew! I read all this in one sitting and it was a doozy. You had me worried there for a moment at the end of the last chapter. I thought for sure that this was gonna have a character death but thank god, no, it didn't. :D This was an awesome and emotional roller coster fic. Got me all teary-eyed in a few parts. :P You did a fantastic job and don't stop writing. Great job. I loved it. :D
arianstarr chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
Such a beautiful story! I was definitely reaching for the tissues towards the end.
Intex chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
I thought for sure you were going to kill Sam. Great chapter, great story! I
Intex chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Aw. And as we talked about, can't wait for the real hug! Great chapter. I have a feeling something is going to happen before this last one, though.
Intex chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
Aw. Now if they could only hug in the show. Great chapter! .
Intex chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
o to the m to the g! AHA EAT THAT STUPID DOCTORS. Doctors smell.
Intex chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
Poor Dean! Screw Sam. Dean's the one who has to watch him! Great chapter!
Zadrak chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
Aww that was a lovely story! I was completely gripped the whole way through.

I loved the way you had the brothers interact. That was gorgous!

(I also liked the Ash bits.. lol made me laugh)
385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »