Reviews for The Edge of Madness
Zenamydog chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
I so always enjoy your stories. Love em so much.

I cried as i always do at the END.

Thank you!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Dawn, what a perfect ending to a brilliant story. That's what I love about your fics. They never lose steam and keep building to a brilliant crescendo.

I had a feeling that things were going a little too well in this chapter and there was trouble ahead. Of course I wouldn't want it any other way ;) I was a bit worried when the lights were flickering in the road house, but I figured Sam would be able to work past it with all the progress he has made. I didn't think it would finally trigger all those lost memories. I didn't know Sam saw his dad that day and he was repressing that memory. I didn't expect Sam to completely regress though. I love how Dean cared for Sam with trying to feed him and taking him to his room. I was a bit worried when Sam was going into a coma and my heart broke for Dean thinking his brother was gone for good.

I'm so happy Sam got to see John and how he got Sam to go back to Dean. Naturally you made me cry again. This was so sweet: “Missed you,” he whispered into the crown of his little brother’s head. Then you made me laugh out loud with this: “I wouldn’t want you to throw a hip out or anything,” he replied. His dimples making an appearance as he smiled at his brother.

Your fics always take me on an emotional roller coaster and I love being strapped in for the ride.

I'll miss your stories when you go on hiatus but I know I'll have something awesome to look forward to when you start writing again. Thanks again for a lovely story and Happy New Year! :D
Annonie chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
(prays review button will work) Okay so i acutally read this a couple days ago but the review thingy wasn't working so I thought I would just review when it is working.

So I totally and completely LOVED this fic! Like I'm gonna read it all again once I'm done reviewing. Everything was just so perfect and believable and perfect and angsty and PERFECT.

I especially liked how you revealed what was showed to Sam at the beginning of the story at the end, because it was a nice revealation to the reader of why Sam acted the way he did. Finally, I loved the whole concept of the spirit being seperate from the soul. I hate the thought of Papa winchester being stuck in hell and that little idea there makes it a bit better.
Allegra chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Reading this has been one of those gems, where you are all alone on the computer, late at night with your favourite music playing and you stumble across a story to get really excited about. Even better, it was completed! But I won't let that stop me writing a review because it was fantastic. You have a brilliant writing style and I loved your portrayal of the two brothers. I will definitely be seeking out your other works.
Haydenfan89 chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Great ending loved it
SciFi Girl chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Don't worry about not having any angst at the end! Man oh man - the drama was practically debilitating! As always - the metaphor of Sammy's mind was beautifully played out - and the way he gave up like that ... gut wrenching!

Excellent story and can't wait for your other ones to start percolating and making their way to cyberspace. Whew hoo!

funkyspunk chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
OMG! i totally loved this chappy! so much sadness...loved it! really hope you can post a few stories, short chapter ones or oneshots? i dont care because i really wanna read more of your stories. (too good, hehe) so please try and post :)

Andi-loves-SN chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
I've just really been meaning to write you up a review of your story here. It's such a heart wrencher, but in such a good way. I loved it. And the ending couldn't be more perfect. It just took my breath away to be honest. It was good to see the relationship of the brother's stretched in such a way and to have John's spirit in there was just brilliant. Like I said, I loved it.
Smarley chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Of course I enjoyed the final installment, your chapters are never alet down.

I can't wait till you get back and writing again, I will be waiting patiently...

Happy new year
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
wow. i mean, wow. this story was-wow. i loved it. it is most definitly the best story i've read in a while. nice work. ]
Anna Wolfe chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Hey Dawn!

Sorry about not reviewing until now, the alerts aren't working and I just now found it. Wow! What a chapter! I know I haven't been a John fan in the past, but your writing is slowly making me like him.

I know this is the part where I tell you my favorite part but I can't pick. There are so many wonderful sections. From Sam's heartbreaking relapse to Dean gentle care a closed off Sam to John and Sam's reunion to Sam finally coming back. All these sections are excellent.

Until next time. *HUGS*
talon81 chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
another wonderful story! I loved it start to finish! you did a awesome job as always! :)
Cupido chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Aww! You're going on a hitaus? Well, I think we all need a break sometime. I am so glad that the brothers were OK in the end, I feel so sorry for Dean, he always keeps loosing Sammy. Haha, which is fun! Hey, what can I say I'm a limper-
KatieLB chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
You did good... I really liked it... I loved that John helped Sam and he got to tell him he was proud of him too... great job... take care and your not allowed to long of a break from writting LOL
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
No, you didn't dissapoint me at all. I loved the ending, it was just perfect. I hate when stories end sad this was awesome. Good job!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »