Reviews for The Edge of Madness
Haydenfan89 chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Great ending loved it
SciFi Girl chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Don't worry about not having any angst at the end! Man oh man - the drama was practically debilitating! As always - the metaphor of Sammy's mind was beautifully played out - and the way he gave up like that ... gut wrenching!

Excellent story and can't wait for your other ones to start percolating and making their way to cyberspace. Whew hoo!

Thanks!
funkyspunk chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
OMG! i totally loved this chappy! so much sadness...loved it! really hope you can post a few stories, short chapter ones or oneshots? i dont care because i really wanna read more of your stories. (too good, hehe) so please try and post :)

funky.
Andi-loves-SN chapter 11 . 12/31/2006
I've just really been meaning to write you up a review of your story here. It's such a heart wrencher, but in such a good way. I loved it. And the ending couldn't be more perfect. It just took my breath away to be honest. It was good to see the relationship of the brother's stretched in such a way and to have John's spirit in there was just brilliant. Like I said, I loved it.
Smarley chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Of course I enjoyed the final installment, your chapters are never alet down.

I can't wait till you get back and writing again, I will be waiting patiently...

Happy new year
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
wow. i mean, wow. this story was-wow. i loved it. it is most definitly the best story i've read in a while. nice work. ]
Anna Wolfe chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Hey Dawn!

Sorry about not reviewing until now, the alerts aren't working and I just now found it. Wow! What a chapter! I know I haven't been a John fan in the past, but your writing is slowly making me like him.

I know this is the part where I tell you my favorite part but I can't pick. There are so many wonderful sections. From Sam's heartbreaking relapse to Dean gentle care a closed off Sam to John and Sam's reunion to Sam finally coming back. All these sections are excellent.

Until next time. *HUGS*
talon81 chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
another wonderful story! I loved it start to finish! you did a awesome job as always! :)
Cupido chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
Aww! You're going on a hitaus? Well, I think we all need a break sometime. I am so glad that the brothers were OK in the end, I feel so sorry for Dean, he always keeps loosing Sammy. Haha, which is fun! Hey, what can I say I'm a limper-
KatieLB chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
You did good... I really liked it... I loved that John helped Sam and he got to tell him he was proud of him too... great job... take care and your not allowed to long of a break from writting LOL
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
No, you didn't dissapoint me at all. I loved the ending, it was just perfect. I hate when stories end sad this was awesome. Good job!
Starliteyes17 chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
What a SPECTACULAR ending, Dawn! About a third of the way through, and I was wondering what else you had left to explain, and then BAM! you hit us with Sammy's setback. I just about died. I envisioned a sad ending with Sam telling Dean all about their Dad in Hell, and I was like, "Dean's going to go ballistic and all depressed and I'm gonna feel awful blah blah blah", but then - poof! - you found a way to make things (sorta) all right again. Love the idea of the spirit and the soul not being completely the same thing. It made me so sad to think of John being in Hell like that, but when you had him and Sammy have some quality time together, I felt a lot better. How cool though!

This was a great story, and I don't mind you being on hiatus as long as you come back sometimes! Especially if you already have some ideas being plotted in you head! EXCELLENT work and Happy New Year!
Demonhunter2 chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
You are evil, Kripke shoud hire you as one of his evil writers. LOL! I loved every moment of this story, I loved the house and how slowly things where added, the word in the book, the memories all very heartbreaking and ingenius. I loved the medical drama of this story, it shows you either are in the field or have done your research. The ending was great no worries about it being angsty it was enough and I shed a tear, which Kripke has yet accomplished. So all in all I absolutely love this story and can't wait for you to write something else.
Onthnis chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
Perfect, perfect ending. I don't think you could have scripted it any better. Your writing continues to completely floor me. I almost feel my heart stop, with Sam's. Thankfully, it just skitters a bit and then comes back. Can't wait to see more from you but not too sure if we can afford to let you take too long of a break..you wouldn't want to forget us, would you?

Anyway, thanks again for a wonderful story. You actually inspire me to write again but I don't want to start something to not finish it. Have a Happy New Year and I will look forward to seeing more from you!
MistyEyes chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
Amazing job! The end was perfect.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »