Reviews for Anniversary
Nicky Gabriel chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I can't understand why I've never read it before. I had it saved for over six months and never could make me to read it. I think there is time for everything.

I've read this twice since Friday and I'm still impressed. There is one special thing in all your stories and I think it's your trademark. It's not written – it's somewhere between lines. It's not hidden, it's visible for all and still only S&H seem to share it. You know what that is.

I always have a scene or a place in any story that is my favorite and I can read it over and over again. Here it's everything what happens in the honeymoon suite. And the most important is the "who do we trust time" moment. I wish I could write so freely about feelings as you do. You know what you want to say and you say it. You are really brave.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Starsky's Strut chapter 10 . 2/9/2007
Aww! Sweet ending to a good story. Loved the recovering part and the end with Terry, Hutch and Marie was a sweet wrap up! Can't wait to read your next story!

14 days... *G*
Kreek chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Yay, you finished it. I really liked this last chapter. Scratch that. I love the whole story. And I'm gonna miss it. Thanks for a great read!

Kreek
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
ah monika . .thanks for the great read! It was one hell of a vacation huh? LOL.

Love and light ...shawne
Elivalero chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
I've spent great whiles reading this story. I just hope you'll start posting a new one very soon!
Ukkie chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Hi Monika,

The rest of their vacation will be quiet I hope!Or do you have other plans for them?It sure was a close call with creepy Jules but thank gods it's over now.I enjoyed this story very much and I hope you'll start a new one soon!

Love,

Nelleke
Starsky's Strut chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
Okay... this is my 3rd attempt to post a review for this chapter...

So Jules is down for the count, DuPont is bent on killing poor Starsky... who manages to save himself by pushing some barrels on the confused man. What a messed up family!

YAY! Hutch has found his partner and is -maybe- taking him to the doctor. Everything is falling into place now. Nice chapter Monika! Please update soon.
Elivalero chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Okay; the guys are back together...Now though, I think the fear and bad memories aren't over for Starsky yet, so post more soon, and let us know how is Curly copping with such a scaring experience.

Great story!
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Hey Mon',

Yes! The boys are together back again ... I can only hope that Hutch will be able to help Starsky recover from his harrowing experience . . thank god he wasn't molested by Jules . . .

Love and aloha . . .shawne
Kreek chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Oh thank God, Hutch found him! I have a sinking feeling it's not over yet though.

Kreek
Creedo chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Okay, I have been away for a bit, and I am sorry it has taken so long to review...I loved this story...I am on to the next chapter.

Delia
Ukkie chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
Hi Monika,

Yes,Hutch found Starsky!They are together again,that's good!But it seems to me that Starsky is in pretty bad will be allright,will he?

Let me know soon!

Nelleke
aussie angie chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
thank you for another great chapter can't wait for the next chapter hope it will be soon.
Starsky's Strut chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
I am very worried about Starsky. That crazy Jules is going to molest him before Hutch - who is worring about his missing partner while dating, dancing and stepping on Marie's toes- can find him. The image of kluzy Hutch is always a cute one. Now, Blondie, find your partner before he ends up molested or dead. Or both *Shudder!*
LovinFace chapter 8 . 1/20/2007
Oh, Hutch is so close! But what was the shot? You gotta let us know! Update soon!