Reviews for Distant Echo
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
This was really enjoyable. Extremely well written and the voices of Seven and Janeway were really well done. Everyone bashes Chacoyte because he got the girl in cannon. Not a fan of his anyway. No sequel her but you just know there story continues, somewhere...
kodiaklm chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
It was different than what most people write Janeway/seven fiction. I loved it! I am very glad I found this and hope to read a sequel.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Long fic but well worth the read!
Brenda chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
That was very pleasurable to read... Hope you'll write more Janeway/Seven stories for they're my favourite kind :-)

Thanks for this story and hope more will come soon
trekgirl2010 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Sequel?

Can we expect a sequel any time soon? I'd love to read some more.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Another delightful story - and I certainly hope not the end either. Or rather a beginning.
kcgurl chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)amazing:) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :)I hope you continue this. :D
pogo chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
You certainly have a 'feel' for the characters and you know your Voyager lore. Original plot, original charaters that fit in. All around I give this a 10 out of 10. Most entertaining. More please?
pogo chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
So far this is a wonderful and well thought out plot. I am enjoying this story very much.
pogo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
love it so far. imaginative and well thought out.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
M…

Not too shabby, really.

You could have done a better job expressing the character’s emotions when they were speaking, and I found your whole bit about genetics defining sexuality to be an excessive bit of ‘technobabble’ (For lack of a better term) while also being essentially pointless- what’s wrong with it just being a Captain Jack Harkness thing where sexuality no longer really matters in the Federation after encountering so many strange new species?-, but the central concept of the story is BRILLIANT.

The return of the Think Tank alone was an interesting concept, but the concept of redeeming the initially-terrible mess that was “Threshold” by bringing the children from that story back to play a prominent role in this plot was another exceptional concept.

‘Sprout’- or Morgan, depending on which stage of the story we’re at- made for a rather interesting character all on her own, with her thoughts and opinions on her family and her relationships with others being clearly expressed in a rather interesting manner; if anything, I wouldn’t have minded seeing more of her bond with Kuros.

Any chance of an additional chapter looking more at Morgan’s interaction with the rest of the “Voyager” crew? If nothing else, I wouldn’t mind seeing what kind of bond she develops with her ‘third’ mother (B’Elanna IS married to Morgan’s father; seems like enough to qualify her for the role to me), to say nothing of more about her relationship with Miral…

(I didn’t ENTIRELY agree with your portrayal of Chakotay- or at least Janeway’s assessment of him- either, and Janeway’s thoughts on her relationship with Seven in the second chapter sounded more possessive than genuinely affectionate, but since it played such a minor role in the overall plot- and it’s more a matter of personal opinion than anything else; they don’t quite fit the view I have of the characters but you’re completely entitled to your own opinion of them- I felt comfortable enough ignoring those details in favour of focusing on the story as a whole)
Stardust-in-my-eyes chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
It is 1:00 in morning and way past my bedtime. I just had to finish this. MARVELOUS right to the end. You have great way of writing emotions and motivations of others. I love how Seven and Janeway's relationship is shown. It was so believable without being contrived. Seven and B'elanna in Quark's place was a gem. Your Morgan was great. My only complaint is that it ended too soon. I would love to see Seven and Janeway's wedding. Would you consider doing a story with Morgan's adjustment to living with her mother and the problems she faces 'growing up'? To sum up this story it is one of the most original and well written stories I have had the pleasure of reading.
Stardust-in-my-eyes chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Captivating story. I am totally engrossed in this. I love how you show Janeway and Seven together. Your love scenes are sensual without being crass. Adore your Phoebe and your character Hiro. There is a lot of comedic moments mixed in with the seriousness, which round out this story perfectly. I'm looking forward to the next part.
Stardust-in-my-eyes chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I always wondered what happened to Janeway and Tom's lizard babies. Your theory on this is just so original. Looking forward to Janeway and her daughter's first meeting. Well written and engrossing.
Lalene Brooks chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I'm not usually one to go for slash or romance fics but I decided to read this one anyways and I am so glad I did. I would love to read a sequal if you were to ever write one. I would love to read more about Morgan's development and what she decided to do with her life and hell, I'd like to see Kurros escape the think tank and use their set up with the shields to go to the alpha quadrant. I like the whole 'bad-guy reformed' idea and you've already started the process with Kurros.

Please write a sequal. I would love to read it.