Reviews for Destined, 1x1 Pilot: The Crucible
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
you realy HAVE to give chris more powers or at least excalabur its not fair and me beeing the youngist kid in my family i have pitty on him siresly give the guy more powers hes half elder for cring out loud
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Lol I love that ending! XD
riliya chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
funny last chap
Beizanten chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
extremely great chapter! love how cheist got them arguing! That boy is a genius! for someone who scolded wyatt he can be even more reckless! love Andrea power and her personality! i don't like maid in distress kinda girl and all for badass, fiery type! DJ is so cute! I really love christ, he can make spell in life and death situation like that! 'What I work best in stress". Priceless! Samara is most likely white lighter and i love how she is smitten by christ! But i really prefer bianca. Wonder why people hate biance. She is beautiful, powerfull, badass and has a sad past and she die protecting Christ!And her phoenix power is really cool! The ending is priceless! Wyatt deserve it! You go, Christ!
Beizanten chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
really great story! But wasn't wyatt has force field power, how could he so easily knock out with a kick. Poor Andrea, it must has hurt! I know that the mask person is christ. Wyatt should stop being so reckless and listen to christ plan
Beizanten chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Really, great chapter love Christ scold wyatt and DJ. He really is like Piper. And then fiercely hug his brother, so cute!Poor Andrea, I hope she will okay
mariestry chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
Shit. That was good. I'm not sure if you check these reviews very often as I understand you wrote this episode quite some time ago. I came across it when I was doing some research for a paper. I am writing a paper on the producerliness of a serial text and fan produced texts for my Reading Popular Culture class. I chose Charmed thanks to my mild obsession in middle school through the end of the series. I made my own Book of Shadows as a kid. It's about 110 pages long with words and images almost identical to those in the show. I began reading this with the intention of learning about fan fic but fell in love. I actually feel guilty for abandoning my fandom in a way. There's so much I forgot about the show that I once loved. But enough about me. Your show is fantastic. I always loved Wyatt and Chris' future selves and am glad to read about their own adventures in their own time. One minor correction: Wyatt has the power of psychokinesis. When he locks the door with his mind, it is psychokinesis not telekinesis because he is able to do it without looking. Just like that boy Prue saved early in the show. But I am curious to see where the Andy character is going and I LOVE that you used the half-manticore from "Little Monsters." Piper told Derek to call her when he came into his powers and they never followed up on that. I like that you did. To wrap up this overdrawn review, excellent job. You have rekindled an old fandom in this girl.
Beizanten chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
I love that wyatt wanted to protect Christ but he should learn not too get too cocky and rush into danger without Christ. Now he and Dj is in danger. DJ is right, Wyatt and christ work best together. Really great story. Love that wyatt is the one who need halp this time, he should lean that he can't do everything himself and anything can happen!
Beizanten chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Poor christ. Whyatt should learn that he is not invinsible amd can't do everything by himself. beside Christ is far from weak. love that Wyatt is like an overprotective shadow and a little kid at the same time. So cute!
Beizanten chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
This is really great! It kinda weird since it wasn't the power of three anymore since well christ and wyatt was just two people. I wonder why many people don't like to include their sister, Melinda Halliwell. LOve the brotherly interaction. Christ is more mature and acting like Piper! The boys are so cute, love the bromance!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
really great beginning. This is relly good, it's like an episode from the show. Poor loving couple
myriad-souls chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Wow! That was so good.

Thanks!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Great story! Kept me up all night reading it! Too bad classes tomorrow aren't going to be fun because of the lack of sleep... but it was worth it!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Aha ha ha ha ha!Totally forgot about the spell Chris casted.
shivs chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
this was SUCH well written fic. This is exactly how i would imagine a charmed spin off would be like. Awesome!