Reviews for The Latest Adventure: But This Time
CountingApples chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
love the story update soon! greast job
ReplicaRiku'sgirl chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
I love your story and I have a suggestion for the girl twin. Her name could be Kuri, it means Chestnut in Japanese. It is quite easy to remember since it is almost the same as the father. lol And maybe the little Riku Brandon.

Please add a little bit more of Daisy in your story.
ShadowDancer99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
this is really good! keep up the good work!
adngo714 chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
wow...good story.
Shire Folk chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Well, seeing as how I'm a ferternal twin, maybe they could be named after me and my twin sister, Victoria (Vicki) and Andrew. Or you could mess up our names like my Grandpa did and make it Victoria and Albert (After Queen Victoria and Prince Albert). I would only be suggesting it. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't choose them. Vicki and I both have brown hair and blue eyes, but I was going to either be a Tyler or an Andrew but when I came out with red hair I was an Andrew. Still have the red if I get too much UV light lol. Update Soon. May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.
KittyKax chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
aww, cute, I hope you update soon...as for twin names, Alaula is a nice name for a girl, it means "light of dawn" and Luke or Lucas is good for a boy, it means "bringer of light" (They ARE Riku's kids :p) anyway, update soon.
pyro-freak-444 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
well i love your story so far so does my i also wanted to give you an idea for the twins names i like ashe for the girl and alier for the boy..lol its nice when they match.

hope you like em!and keep up the good work!
Kiari chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Really great story! it ws funny and sweet at the same time. you caprtured Sora and Cloud's SeXxY personalities perfectly! (yes I like them lol I can tell you like Sora..lol) for the twins maybe Riku and Selphie should name them after two close friends (or maybe just one whichever you like) well that's what i think about your story Keep up the good work! can't wait to read the rest! :D
KittyKax chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
hm, this is actually very interesting, I like it. kinda weird making everyone pregnant at once, but th guys in Kingdom Hearts ARE too hot to be un-touched lol update soon _
MasterSora333 chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I love this story! I did not see that coming when Kairi told Sora that she was pregnant. This story is great! Keep making more chapters!
oldcross chapter 3 . 12/4/2006