Reviews for Cell Phantom
princessbinas chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
Hey! Aren't you gonna finish the story or not? I want more!
XspriteyX chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
EEEEEPPPP! They just can't catch a break! Love this story update soon please!
alexandra101 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
AWESOME!
starr1095 chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
this story was awsome please udpate soon i read both of them and i cant wati for an update amazing update soon loved it
Ndasuunye chapter 18 . 10/26/2008
WOw, just when you think it's over, another pops out. Just like a cockroach. Heh good story, and I am heavily waiting for the next chpater.
Ndasuunye chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
Aww man how anticlimaxtic that was. It wasn't that entertaining at all. Ah well, whatever, still liking this but I just thought the way he hwas reintroduced to his family (danny) was kinda lame is all.
Ndasuunye chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
THat was the most appauling thing I have ever read. Orochimaru dancing. THat's disgusting. Although if you think about it, they are similar. I mean, they both experimented on themselves to recieve their appearance, and they look totally similar now. WOuldn't you say. LOL
Ndasuunye chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Wow for a rated K fic, this sure is violent. But it's good. Just suggesting to at least bump it up to T at least
Elijah Colt chapter 18 . 9/14/2008
finish teh story plesae i like it alot!
Kazekage no Kizu chapter 18 . 8/21/2008
Yo, when are you going to continue? There is one plot inconsistency that I'd like to point out, though. You said that Valerie knew Danny's secret and didn't hate him for it, yet you have her chasing him with guns blazing in this and the previous chapter. So, how did that happen?

Silver Shadowbreeze
Red Jeanie chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Good story
Yin7 chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
Looks like things are going from bad to worse.
Woodsballer chapter 18 . 1/9/2008
Nice fight sequence. I have one tiny suggestion. For something like Shikamaru's Shadow Possession, don't tell of him setting it up. A better thing to do would have been to have Neji suddenly appear and when Kisame went to kill Hinata you suddenly show the shadow across the floor. Instances like this would give a lot more suspence and surprise to your story.
SaruKaze chapter 18 . 1/9/2008