Reviews for Who Is Hawkeye Pierce
Arre-Kate chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
interesting...

needs a little more work i think. to build up the basis for the whole magical MASH thing.

but i like the way you write, very compelling.
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
you have got to be kidding me.

Hawkeye pierce is harry potter?

Im curious to see how you pull this off. You seem like a good writer, so good luck.
MinaSeraphina chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Aw, it looks like this story might have been abandoned but I love the concept! I really really do!
Ed chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Very, very decent concept. Odd that Harry would be in 1950s Korea, but we won't nit-pick too much.
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I love crossovers! This is great keep up the good work! Update soon!
ray1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Pretty good chapter. I would have liked it a little bit longer, but it's not really an issue.
monketprobs chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
wow i love mash n i love hp so this rocks! i never would have thought about this type of cross over! u rock!
ray1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I do like this story a great deal. I hope that you do return to it at some point.
Ophilia LeNoir chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
my reaction was kind of a non-verbal "guhbuhwha?" Please continue with this, you have my attention.
Flag chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Ha ha ha.

I only clued in when I read

'There are things worth dying for!'

Then again, I geuss that was maybe the first clue? I dunno.

Hilarious. Continue!
bibble chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This is really cool! I can't wait for the next part! The only thing I don't understand is why is it rated M?
magic-munchies chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
ok... harry potter but off! But I like it alot must add this to favs
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was quite odd andi nteresting and very clever.
doc chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wowsie! That's deep! I could never have guesed, the thought would never have entered my head. You have a very good imagination! And your writing style is gorgeous, very powerful. Keep up the god work!