Reviews for Under Conveniently Inconvenient Circumstances
Emma chapter 15 . 1/2
At first, I was a little skeptical when I saw you were repeating the chapters from Hatori's POV, but after reading all of it, I'm really glad you did. It was great seeing his perspective on things and added a lot more depth to the story. Great work!
tifa07 chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
This is my second time reading this story, it never fails me to fall in love all over again with it and to hatori x mayuko pairing. For me, it was one of the best furuba stories I've ever read. Love how you describe hatori's feelings, you made it in a way that it is not sudden and very appropriate. Like how they gradually deepen their feelings with each other and not to mention their sexual tension. Kudos on writing this and hope you write more for this pair.
akagami hime chan chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Awwwwwwwwww God. They are so cute together. Im squealing like a fangirl.
Great fic :3
Morena chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Love it ! This is one of the best stories of hatori x mayuko. Fanfic
The character are just how I imagine. Seriously I had to reread
Fruit basket again. But this time hatori and mayuko caught my
Attention love the couple they are my favorite couple with
Shigure and akito
deadly.ballerina chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Simple, and lovely! Thank you!
Lita Snow chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Awwwwww that was adorable!
Countess Kuran chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
*"Mayuko, are you sure this is what you want?" Hatori asked urgently.

"Yeah… I know it might hurt a little, but… I want this. I've wanted it for a long time." Mayuko smiled up at him, touching his cheek lightly.

"Are you ready?"

She took a breath. "Yeah. Let's do this."

Hatori nodded and pushed the door to the salon open, holding it for Mayuko. Mayuko grinned and walked in. Yes. She was going to finally cut off all that hair.*

LMAO. I was literally shouting at my computer screen - DAMN YOU DAMN YOU! XD

Such an amazing story, though I have to admit I'm hoping for a sequel xD I want to know what will happen when Kana gets her memories back lol like by seeing them kiss or something, I would die on the spot! XD
Countess Kuran chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
LMAO aww they are both ever so adorable! XD
readingwithenvy chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
lol'd so hard! Kureno... cock blocking. So funny.
user could not be found chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
XD XD XD i almost DIED laughing when Mayu was talking in her sleep... and, mind you, this is about the 4th time ive read this story... if it werent 11:30 at night, then i would have burst out laughing and falling off my chair and having my whole family send me an asylum. but for now, i have to make due with stuffing my fist in my mouth.

XD XD XD XD haha, hatori...
Angela chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Okay, so, when i first started reading this fanfic 4 years ago, i didn't know about fanfiction. I really didn't i just searched up hatori and mayu, and being me, i didn't pay attention to the website title when i read this story, so i thought it was real. I thought it was some takaya-sensei made up because it was so true to the original characters. So props to you. I said before, in a comment somewhere down there, that the end was a bit disappointing. That was because i hate sap and it was really cheesy, lol. But it really was a great and fitting ending, so props to you!
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I just love this story so far! I'm so reading more, but I just wanted to tell you your doing wonderful with this couple. Since I read the whole manga of fruits and basket, I just fell in love with Hatori and Mayuko. I think they make such a great couple, and I just love Mayuko, she's funny and Hatori! Just something about him. I love them! Anyways, I'm going to keep reading, just wanted to let you know how great this story so far is, I usually get bored by the first chapter, with some stories, but your story, it keeps me wanting more. I'm reading the whole thing in one day. Let's see how many hours it takes.:D

AJ
angela chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i think that this story is really good! i love the chapters and stuff but the end is kind of a disappointment... still love it!
ladyylazarus chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
very nice story . I really enjoyed reading it. Your writing is full of vivid description and good dialogue. Well done!

-Bells
lulu halulu chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Aww! CUTE! That was one of the best Fruits Basket stories Ive ever read!