Reviews for The Unexpected
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awww! My gosh this is cute! I was expecting it to end sad like they were only only acting, but that last line makes it soooooooo much better! Thanks for how cute this is! :)
rabidharryfan chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
im not a fan of this show but omg

that is so cute of arnold! XD

i love this fic
frecklemaggie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER FANFICS! THIS ONE WAS SO ABSOLUTLY GOOD, IT WAS LIKE THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
XxFireStarXx chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I loved this! It's so romantic, and I just wish they would make an episode like this. -; I hope to hear more from you soon, and please continue to write well!
aNGELA chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
It's Nice :) I'll get used to it.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I think perhaps I missed maybe , YOU'RE CONFUSING ME! Was that performance real or where they acting for the other bozo's or what! I swear, my eyes were literraly popping out of my head *rubs eyes*.. , YAY!
Meiruorin chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Man... that was hot and... strange. He suddenly falls in love with the school bully he rather prefer if she is the last woman on earth. (felt goosebumps all over the body) Keep writin'... a different one.
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
First of all, let me throw my arms around you in happiness and glee at your author's note. You have no idea how tired I am of hearing first time authors whine, "I'm new at this, so please go easy on me." You understand that to improve, you need constructive critism! Kudos to you!

Anyway, this was a pretty good fic. It was cute and sweet, and short. _ What I have to suggest is that next time, I suggest you explain more WHY Arnold all of a sudden fell in love with her. His feelings seemed to come a bit from left-field. And that would be something Helga would want to know, ne? Why he fell in love with her? Other than that, good job...keep up the good work!
Kim chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I'm not meaning to, like, suck up, But this is my favorite Hey Arnold! story ever. Your also my favorite writer to Hey Arnold! fan fiction.
Ezza the princess chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Wow, Risma!

I loved this story! I only wish the guy I love would tell me he loved too!

But then again, dreams not always come true. But god so funny and good! Well done!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
how cute! i loved it!
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
kawaiiii! that was so cute I demand you write more stories like it you wonderful writer you!*blows kisses than falls dowm*did I actually blow kisses to Risma?*puts hand to forehead*must be more sick than I thought*then faints as Risma hits her* "Grrr..."*smiles at the screeen*"That's All Folks"
Bulma Usagi chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
oh my god thats so cute
Angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
::sigh:: That was an awesome lil story! I can't this grin off of my face _~
jibrailis chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
awwww...this is one sweet fic. hehe, i'm a little sugar high right now. luved it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »