Reviews for Rhapsody
Angelica Walker chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I have only one word and that is MOORE!
LondonLuvs chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Hey! That was amazing!
Kari Jo chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I really like this story. It's weel written, and Danny gets the girl!
Mrs.Hartnett chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
PLEASE CONTINUE
HuntressMinerva chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I think it's very well-written, but I still maintain that Danny and Evelyn just don't match! (my $0.02 worth.) The writing is quite good though. Hope you write more.
Crystal chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
I really think you should keep writing! This was awesome! please continue the story! :o)
Augustana Rae chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
that was great! They are so cute and you do an awesome job! I like them dating. More? *Big smile* Please?
ZaPpEr1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
This is really cool! I like the different take about the date. It's original...
JoshHartnettsbaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
wow!You're a good writer!
Kristen who doesn't feel like logging in chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Ok, I never beg. But I'm going to now. Please, please, please write more.
Janette Paige chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
That was cute! ) I liked it.
jennandjuice chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Oohhh! It's official-you're my favorite Pearl Harbor author! This story was so cute (you're not one of those people who shudder at the word "cute", are you? Cause I consider "cute" to equal greatness...). I love how you write Danny & Evelyn. They should've hired you to co-write the movie and then there wouldn't be all this horrible talk abt it being a "flop". ) Who could resist seeing scenes like yours played out on the big screen? Please keep writing-I'm hooked on your fics now!
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
That was nice. Wait ::thinking about Josh::. OK, finished. LOL. I'm weird(in case you haven't already guessed). I'm a freak! YEAH! I'm all happy cuz tonight I get to watch another Josh movie. And I watched one last night! It is soooo my lucky week. What does rhapsody mean? I'll probably figure it out. So like I dunno what else can I say? Oh, can I ask you a question? You like Josh or Ben more? Just ya know wondrin...
ashkickerchic chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
this is good, please write more!