Reviews for Kiss Among Reindeer
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I loved this story and I'm sad to see it go...
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
banaspirin chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Damn I hate how I almost shed a tear 'cause of the sweetness. I love this! Please do update. :D
starfirewinx chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Farii chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am SO in love with this! D 3
Firegirl 156 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Yhis story was so sweet you are so talented. I just have one question who exactly is Rane and why are you so mean to him also his hair should be black. And you are only one year older than me.
riot rhythm chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Aw. This was so cute :)
Countrygirlthirteen chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
I absolutely love this story, it is so funny. Please type another cahpter because this is so cool. Maybe you should put a little more fluff in the know what i'm saying. That would be funny. You are a talented writer so keep up the EXCELLENT work.
Sam chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
I began to read your fic some time ago, but it was just 1 chapter, last saturday, i remembered your story and decided to read it again, and i find out that there are 4 more chapters! i just luv it! i'm dying 2 know what will happen next with this funny love triangle!

i hope u update this fic as soon as u can!
argenttmccall chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
i could cry with joy! you updated!

loved it, but josh is seriously starting to get on my last damn nerves! lol!

update plz!
Nana chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
THat waz really GooD! I would LikE to KNow how U joiN FAnfiCtion! i WOuld Love to Become A meMbEr! thNx! LULaS!
zestychicken2 chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
aww cute chapter :D... I really am not liking Josh...grr... But hmm, Kimiko's just trying to do it for jealous... that's what I'm thinking... Lol... Penname... lol... Wow.

Anyways, I loved how you wrote the part where they were both running all over the store, :D Anyways, please update soon!

firecracker-girl chapter 5 . 9/25/2007

I know i have'nt like...ever reveiwed but I was reading it when i did'nt have an account so...You finally updated so i finally REVEIWED!

UPDATE! Poor Rai!