Reviews for Beneath my skin
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
zeusfluff chapter 32 . 6/20/2007
Yay SexiBitet! You updated! I'm so glad you did! This was such a great story! I will definantly make sure to read your other story! I enjoyed this story very much, and I hope you enjoyed writing it! Please write another like this one soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
LisaLocke chapter 30 . 6/14/2007
Woow, good chapters !

And thanks for the .. thanks ? lol

THANK YOU for writing & posting this awesome awesome story ! :D

Poor Dean, blaming himself as per usual *rolls eyes* && Sammy ! :'( , I can just picture the sad emo staree. :( aww.

And sorry I didn't read sooner, exams got really hectic, but wo ! All done ! :D I hope your went okay too :)

Can't wait for another chapter ! :D
zeusfluff chapter 30 . 6/13/2007
Yes! Another great chapter! What now I wonder? Guess I'll just have to wait... Update when you can! ~zeusfluff~
zeusfluff chapter 29 . 6/10/2007
Uww! The demon has Sam huh? Well, didn't see that one comin'... I hope you update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
LisaLocke chapter 28 . 6/5/2007
Ohh myy god . :\ ah ! Cannot wait for the next chapter ! Can't wait to find out what happend to Dean and Max and to find out what did it. I'm excited ! :D lol
Amy.G chapter 28 . 6/5/2007
OMG i need more please update soon for the love of my health lol this story is AMAZING i love it your a great writer PLEASE update soon :P thankyou :P
zeusfluff chapter 28 . 6/4/2007
YAY! Another update! I wonder what's wrong with Max? Hmm... Guess I'll have to wait and find out what's next! Please update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
LisaLocke chapter 27 . 5/29/2007

I don't know what else to say but ahh ! lol

Thanks for the dedication ! :D :D

I'm loving this, woo ! Update soon, your killing mee ! lol

zeusfluff chapter 27 . 5/29/2007
Yay! Another great chapter! Glad Dean's all better! I hope they catch that demon soon! Please update when you can! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
zeusfluff chapter 26 . 5/26/2007
Yay! Another update! What's going to happen now? Guess I'll have to wait and find out! Please update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
LisaLocke chapter 26 . 5/18/2007
That is completely understandable, I have exams coming up too .. well in a month, so I know what you mean .

Good luck with them, do well. :)
LisaLocke chapter 25 . 5/8/2007
Loved it ! It was greatt ! Took me a while to finally finish this, I've been so busy but I couldn't help myself . : )

History study for my test tomorrow could wait. haha,

Can't wait for an update :)
Amy.G chapter 25 . 5/7/2007
zeusfluff chapter 25 . 5/7/2007
Yes! Yet again another chapter! Cool! I have another chapter up for Precious Cargo! Feel free to have a look at it when you get the chance! Please update soon! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~