Reviews for The Most Dangerous Weapon
crystalfox127 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story! It is absolutely awesome! Its about time the girls get the recognition they deserve!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Not to mention. Konan of Akatsuki!
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ahhh so right. EAT THAT YOU SEXIST COACHES! It's so unfair, my coaches at school think that girls aren't as good as boys, well one day, one day they will be shown. Thanks for the wonderful story!
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love feminism. Just for that, I think I'm adding you to my favorites and alerts list.

Sigh. Personally, I think men are too hard-headed to accept that they practically fall to their knees when it comes to seduction. Kunoichi rule! Kishimoto gave a lot of potential to all the female characters, but...he just never seem to develop it into anything MORE than just potential. Sakura being a genjutsu type, per se.

I'm getting off-topic.

Anyway. This is awesome. I think Terumii Mei is the second female kage, the Mizukage, to be precise. Of course, this fact was only revealed, like, somewhere this or last year - can't really remember - and this was written four years ago so, whatever.

Love this, by the way.

(Sakura, Hinata and Temari are hilarious. Haha.)

-[TTL]
Grey-wolf-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Not bad. Not bad at all. I like the idea, to explain the power of kunochis. However, something bugged me as I read. The fact is, you didn't stay very on-topic. The summary suggested that the story would center on Tenten. Then, in the beginning of the fanfic, you switched to Tamiko, Tenten's great-great-great-(insert 10 more greats here)-grandmother. Which is fine, I suppose. But then there was the mention of "womanly bleeding," extracting information, and female Ninjas in general, all centering on divers characters. If you could try to concentrate a little more on one story, I think it would be much more helpful.

Star-chan

P.S. The bits about Hinata's and Sakura's first periods were hilarious... :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
poor hinata.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
LOVE the one shot!XP XD XP XD XP XD XP XD XP XD
NothereNorthere chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
awesome. you should write a story about this.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Nice to see someone else sees how powerful Kunochai are.
No one specific chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow. Just...wow. That's very very good. I don't think Temari would let anyone forget that.

That's amazing and powerful. They just don't get enough credit in the series.
sportielle chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lol. i love how this totally goes against how kunochi can only be medical nin. it really seems that way in the series.

poor hinata... it's kinda funny that she had to tell iruka though. lol. and i love how kiba was the one who stood up for her XD.
ShadowRose18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Nice... GIRL POWER! lol xD

Like that bit about the first konochi. Tamiko dressing as a boy is classic, but still awesome _

Sakura getting her period was...hilarious...to put it simply. Poor her though, it is embarrassing

Tenten and Temari's ways of getting information were good. Sakura's way was a very intelligent way of approaching it.

TSUNADE AS FIRST FEMALE KAGE! WO! *cheers* xD

brilliant job! Girls rule D
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
GO GIRL POWER!
Swords and Bandages chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
You nailed the analysis right on the head. Traditionally, kunoichi use sexual wiles to lure men in, gather information, and kill if necessary. Translated to Naruto, this effectively means that if a guy can't keep his pants in check, he might find a kunai in his neck.

Nicely done.
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
The anecdotes (I hate that word) are great, but you could use more support re: "women are stronger/est" claims. Yes, they're strong, but you haven't exactly compared them to anything. There's discussion of our five younger kunoichi's methods and a sort of history of women's right to ninja (well, I couldn't say "civil rights"...) and then you throw out a logical fallacy called (I think) "begging the question"-asserting something w/o supporting (and expecting us to accept it). Anyway...thank you for writing!

Toodles,